REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606968 - 02/17/17 06:15 AM The Media
GromsDad Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Perhaps the most interesting exchange in the Trump news conference yesterday came when a reporter asked the president if he thought that by mocking the press he was damaging the 1st Amendment. Did anyone else catch that one? What a freaking joke!!!

A. Here you have a sitting president holding an live, open and unscripted news conference with a room full of reporters and they whine about freedom of the press and the 1st Amendment. Sheesh!!!!!

B. The media has made a mockery of itself........not the other way around. These crybabies just aren't used to someone calling them out for it and being effective in doing so.

This is going to be an entertaining few years.

#2606987 - 02/17/17 08:58 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
hal9000 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
I know your feeble little mind didn't think of this thought all on its own, so where did you get this talking point? Fox and Friends or Hannity?

#2606989 - 02/17/17 09:03 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
Sharkbiscuit Online   content
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

No doubt. If Watergate, Iran-Contra, S&L, and WMD are what competent Republican administrations manage, this is going to be a first rate botch up.

#2606990 - 02/17/17 09:08 AM Re: The Media [Re: hal9000]
Phil Edwards status

Originally Posted By: hal9000
I know your feeble little mind didn't think of this thought all on its own, so where did you get this talking point? Fox and Friends or Hannity?

Came up with it all on my own. You might be shocked to learn that I don't watch either of the shows you referenced or much television at all for that matter.

I guess if you can't come up with a meaningful response to the original post the best you can do is try to insult the original poster. loser

#2607002 - 02/17/17 09:42 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
Autoprax Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Vagina Point
Representativeness heuristic error

Nothing new to see here.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him..
-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

#2607004 - 02/17/17 09:47 AM Re: The Media [Re: Autoprax]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Representativeness heuristic error

Nothing new to see here.

I'm still waiting to learn about the vacuum thingy.

Google search came up only with vacuum cleaners.

#2607007 - 02/17/17 09:56 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
The Crooked Media Lies. Sad!

#2607010 - 02/17/17 10:15 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
Uberkuque Offline
Grom

Originally Posted By: FecalFace
The Crooked Media Lies. Sad!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FChannel4News%2Fvideos%2F10154545786106939%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Perhaps the most interesting exchange in the Trump news conference yesterday came when a reporter asked the president if he thought that by mocking the press he was damaging the 1st Amendment. Did anyone else catch that one? What a freaking joke!!!

A. Here you have a sitting president holding an live, open and unscripted news conference with a room full of reporters and they whine about freedom of the press and the 1st Amendment. Sheesh!!!!!

B. The media has made a mockery of itself........not the other way around. These crybabies just aren't used to someone calling them out for it and being effective in doing so.

Jesus effing christ. You (Gromsdad) are irredeemable.

Edited by Uberkuque (02/17/17 10:16 AM)

#2607015 - 02/17/17 10:42 AM Re: The Media [Re: Uberkuque]
squidley Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: Uberkuque
Jesus effing christ. You (Gromsdad) are irredeemable.

You forgot "dangerous".

#2607017 - 02/17/17 10:46 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
Phil Edwards status

Everyone is dancing around the original post.

#2607034 - 02/17/17 11:02 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
Trump could get impeached tomorrow and it wouldn't help the establishment media's credibility problem that much.

I think it's interesting that even the media now has to fear exposure of their unethical conduct by the media. To the extent that external control keeps them (more) honest I think that's great.

Checks and balances.

#2607039 - 02/17/17 11:16 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
Sharkbiscuit Online   content
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach

Because your post is ridiculous on its face. Trump's presser was the equivalent of Chris Ward winning the Surfer Poll and saying he wins more contests than Slater and Fanning and then going on a rant about how he was assaulted by Jacuzzi Booty while trying to administer emotional support hugs to an icicle.

#2607042 - 02/17/17 11:18 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
Autoprax Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Vagina Point
He likes that that mad king is putting everyone on the defensive.

Never mind that having a mad king is not good for the kingdom

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him..
-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

#2607046 - 02/17/17 11:21 AM Re: The Media [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
Kento Online   content
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

Because your post is ridiculous on its face. Trump's presser was the equivalent of Chris Ward winning the Surfer Poll and saying he wins more contests than Slater and Fanning and then going on a rant about how he was assaulted by Jacuzzi Booty while trying to administer emotional support hugs to an icicle.

Actually I think Wardo at his most blacked out would have held a better press conference. Possibly Randall too.

Russ Meyer

#2607048 - 02/17/17 11:22 AM Re: The Media [Re: GromsDad]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

The media made a mockery of itself? Were we watching the same press conference?
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32