REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606957 - 02/17/17 02:25 AM Remember all those complaints about
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

the cost of the Obama's travels to Hawaii on Holiday? Cause I sure do.

Well, where's your outrage?

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

"Presidential families have for decades been guaranteed round-the-clock protection, no matter the expense or destination. Every presidency has brought new operational challenges and lifestyle habits, from George W. Bush’s frequent stays at his remote ranch in Texas to Obama’s annual trips to Martha’s Vineyard and his native state of Hawaii. Judicial Watch estimated that Obama-related travel expenses totaled nearly $97 million over eight years.

But based on the first four weeks, Trump’s presidency appears on track to cost hundreds of millions of dollars more."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...m=.b7c503992fed
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2606969 - 02/17/17 06:16 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: frvcvs]
GromsDad Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
You're going to need a bigger sample size dum dum.

#2607005 - 02/17/17 09:51 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GromsDad]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

roflmao

The Master!

#2607012 - 02/17/17 10:18 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GromsDad]
Autoprax Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Vagina Point

Now you want to do a reverse narrative? foreheadslap

Confirmation bias is doing your dirty work so you don't have to think.

Originally Posted By: TangTonic
. We don't care who you want to spray with cum, what kind of drugs you want to try, or that you think its funny to pull tricks on your students and beat women.

Originally Posted By: CCKeith
He isn't funny. When people who aren't naturally funny try to blend intelligence and booksmarts into humor they come off as trying too hard. It's off putting.

#2607020 - 02/17/17 10:48 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: frvcvs]
GromsDad Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Seems that you think that using the term confirmation bias in your 132nd post absolves you of any meaningful response to the topic at hand.

#2607023 - 02/17/17 10:49 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: frvcvs]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

At least be consistent Gronsdad
- Steak 7/26/15

#2607025 - 02/17/17 10:50 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: frvcvs]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
Bill him for the excess. Tie his ass down to one off-site residence.

#2607032 - 02/17/17 10:57 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GromsDad]
Autoprax Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Vagina Point
Seems that you think that using the term confirmation bias in your 132nd post absolves you of any meaningful response to the topic at hand.

Your consistent mis-assessment due to a lazy system II thinking is the heart of the matter.

It's why you are wrong about most every topic at hand.

My question is can you even think about your thinking?

From what I have seen the answer is no.

Originally Posted By: TangTonic
. We don't care who you want to spray with cum, what kind of drugs you want to try, or that you think its funny to pull tricks on your students and beat women.

Originally Posted By: CCKeith
He isn't funny. When people who aren't naturally funny try to blend intelligence and booksmarts into humor they come off as trying too hard. It's off putting.

#2607045 - 02/17/17 11:20 AM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GDaddy]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GDaddy
Bill him for the excess. Tie his ass down to one off-site residence.

Honestly arguments like this are pretty petty. Within reason the expense for the President and his family should be expected. Obviously if it's taken to an extreme than it's a different story. But in reality this is the least of my concern. Just making a point to those that bawling about the cost every time the Obama's went on vacation.
- Steak 7/26/15

#2607082 - 02/17/17 12:12 PM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: frvcvs]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

No, fck him. If he can't afford to pay whatever the excess is then he can cut back just the same as everyone else he's doing deals with. Lead by example.

He knew going in that this job represents a pay cut and that it was going to cost him out of pocket to take the job. So he should keep his mouth shut and pay up. Nobody has sympathy for rich people and our elected officials are not fkg royalty.

The biggest problem with Trump's situation is that if they have to expand the number of people serving in the various supporting roles because of his lifestyle those are all permanent hires and acquisitions - basically expanding government. Fck that.

One personal residence + Camp David, same as any other president. Lease or mothball the rest out for the duration so that we don't have to post security or support all over the place.

#2607091 - 02/17/17 12:22 PM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GDaddy]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
He knew going in that this job represents a pay cut and that it was going to cost him out of pocket to take the job.

You sure about this?

#2607098 - 02/17/17 12:34 PM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: frvcvs]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Well, I guess I am assuming it's a pay cut.

#2607099 - 02/17/17 12:36 PM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GDaddy]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
I think he sees it as a platform for personal enrichment, and many of his actions so far seem to point in that direction.

#2607100 - 02/17/17 12:37 PM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GromsDad]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

I think the point is this - you voted against Hillary for several specifically-stated reasons. Now that Trump's doing every one of the things you complained of, you're ok with it.

Some may say you're being hypocritical, but I expect there's more to it than that. Autoprax is right.

#2607103 - 02/17/17 12:40 PM Re: Remember all those complaints about [Re: GDaddy]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Well, I guess I am assuming it's a pay cut.

All of his revenue-generating enterprises are still up and running just as they always were, but now with the power of the President behind them rather than just Trump the businessman. The only way this ends up as a "pay cut" is if his brand(s) tank while he's in office - and that will be of his own doing most likely.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32