REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2607031 - 02/17/17 10:56 AM Re: Grammys called "racist" after Beyonce loses to Adele [Re: VonMeister]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: VonMeister
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Beyonce is a giant black pig.

Adele is a giant white pig

roflmao

Both are revolting, but at least Adele can sing. Beyonce looks like a dry walrus on stage doing shoutouts.

You MRA girls are cute.
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2607079 - 02/17/17 12:09 PM Re: Grammys called "racist" after Beyonce loses to Adele [Re: ifallalot]
Clayster Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Beyonce is a giant black pig.

Adele is a giant white pig

roflmao roflmao

Nailed it! So then who should win between the two oinkers now that race is out of it?

#2607104 - 02/17/17 12:41 PM Re: Grammys called "racist" after Beyonce loses to Adele [Re: shackwell]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

back on topic - where are all these headlines? I've still not seen them. Fake news?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32