REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606849 - 02/16/17 08:10 PM Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t.....
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois

#2606850 - 02/16/17 08:11 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

#2606883 - 02/16/17 09:56 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

That's their one liberal. Duh. He's also fake news.

#2606890 - 02/16/17 10:06 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

only fox and friends are cool.

#2606894 - 02/16/17 10:17 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
The ice is thinning with Trump and the right media. They're getting tired of his election fraud claim without evidence

#2606914 - 02/16/17 10:45 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

As far as I'm aware, Trump's still done nothing but sign EO's. By this time in Obama's first term he'd already:

Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
Signed a $787 billion stimulus bill
Sent 17,000 additional troops to Afghanistan
Ended the month with a net job approval rating of +27 percent.

Now, you can debate the desirability of the above, but you can't say he wasn't busy.

Trump, on the other hand, has signed no legislation that I'm aware of, signed EO's that were either too general to mean anything (other than a PR stunt) or were put on hold by the courts.

Where's the wall legislation? When's repeal and replace happening? Tax plan is going the be fantastic... when, we don't know.

Eventually, Fox News will call him on this. Even they have to.

#2606916 - 02/16/17 10:50 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: stu dog]
shackwell Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

The only thing that will unite this country with respect and gratitude, and make us all work together for the common good .......will be a CATASTROPHE.

a Terrorist urban nuke?
The "big one" quake?
west coast Fukushima radioactivity?

its coming....

#2606921 - 02/16/17 11:05 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
squidley Offline
Michael Peterson status

Shep Smith is a big lib, and always has been. Fox news employed Megan Kelly too.
She's a big lib. But according to you leftists every time somebody at Fox tells the truth about one of the left's lies you claim that Fox is a mouthpiece for the right.

You can't have it both ways, but you can have it down the middle. Fox News hires a lot of news and comment people of a lot of persuasions. I can't help it if Shep Smith is a lying leftist. The national media is full of them.

Edited by squidley (02/16/17 11:09 PM)

#2606925 - 02/16/17 11:11 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
VonMeister Offline
Phil Edwards status

Shepard Smith is a fag.

#2606926 - 02/16/17 11:11 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: squidley]
Kento Online   content
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: squidley
Shep Smith is a big lib, and always has been. Fox news employed Megan Kelly too.
She's a big lib. But according to you leftists every time somebody at Fox tells the truth about one of the left's lies you claim that Fox is a mouthpiece for the right.

You can't have it both ways, but you can have it down the middle. Fox News hires a lot of news and comment people of a lot of persuasions. I can't help it if Shep Smith is a lying leftist. The national media is full of them.

So wait, let me get this straight. You think Shep Smith is a liar and that Trump is the paragon of honesty? roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Russ Meyer

#2606933 - 02/16/17 11:30 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: VonMeister]
shackwell Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Originally Posted By: VonMeister
Shepard Smith is a fag.

that's why Soros pays him the big bucks

#2606934 - 02/16/17 11:33 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: VonMeister]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Shepard Smith is a fag.

Doug came home and posted fag this - homo that, in every thread.

Nothing weird about that.

#2606977 - 02/17/17 07:42 AM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: hal9000]
GromsDad Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Quote from Shep Smith:

"But a good reporter, I mean, treating him like hes Im not even going to use the word, Im not gonna give Twitter the love it needs. Its crazy what were watching every day, its absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous throwaway lines that are not true at all, and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if were some kind of fools for asking the question.

Really? Your opposition was hacked? And the Russians were responsible for it, and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening, and were fools for asking the questions?"

That quote is a perfect example of why the press gets mocked.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2606988 - 02/17/17 08:59 AM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: FecalFace]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Shepard Smith is a fag.

Doug came home a posted fag this - homo that, in every thread.

Nothing weird about that.

I think he's trying to tell us something.

#2607153 - 02/17/17 01:25 PM Re: Now even FOX NEWS is starting call Trump on his bulls**t..... [Re: GromsDad]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Quote from Shep Smith:

"But a good reporter, I mean, treating him like hes Im not even going to use the word, Im not gonna give Twitter the love it needs. Its crazy what were watching every day, its absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous throwaway lines that are not true at all, and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if were some kind of fools for asking the question.

Really? Your opposition was hacked? And the Russians were responsible for it, and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening, and were fools for asking the questions?"

That quote is a perfect example of why the press gets mocked.

Because?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32