REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606845 - 02/16/17 07:56 PM Poll: How long can they hang on?
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Gdaddy never really boarded the ship so I'm not including him...

Who will be the last ErBBer to acknowledge that Trump is a complete and utter joke...
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 02/16/17 07:56 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2606854 - 02/16/17 08:41 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
Diabeetus Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: Provo, Utah
Mr Trump is a wonderful, really great president.

He's a Maverick, he answers to no one.

All you naysayin' faggots just need to give him time and get used to the way he does business, because America's a business, and he's all business.

#2606864 - 02/16/17 09:17 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: Dustopia
The better question is how long Trump can hang on.

I'm calling done, one way or another, inside of two years.

I really don't think he's going to make it through his first term.

#2606865 - 02/16/17 09:22 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: GWS]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: GWS

I don't think he makes it through the first year. Too many bombshell news stories, intel agencies don't trust him, and too many people (luckily) willing to leak info to expose his shenanigans.

#2606869 - 02/16/17 09:29 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: GWS]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Problem is aside for McCain and Graham the rest of the GOP seems to be on board the Crazy Train, at least they're sure acting that way. I don't see the Dem's ousting him on their own even if they somehow mop up the floor in the midterms. The ousting is going to have to come from the leadership of McConnell and Ryan unless it becomes a criminal issue which wouldn't entirely surprise me or worse a military coup which is probably least likely.
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2606870 - 02/16/17 09:32 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
What a collection of characters!

#2606873 - 02/16/17 09:36 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
Uberkuque Offline
Grom

Originally Posted By: frvcvs

Problem is aside for McCain and Graham the rest of the GOP seems to be on board the Crazy Train, at least they're sure acting that way. I don't see the Dem's ousting him on their own even if they somehow mop up the floor in the midterms. The ousting is going to have to come from the leadership of McConnell and Ryan unless it becomes a criminal issue which wouldn't entirely surprise me or worse a military coup which is probably least likely.

What is Paul Ryan's thinking on this? Where is he? Hard to understand. Perhaps milking Trump for all he's worth, ready with a bail-out parachute when needed.

Edit: ready to pull the plug when needed.

Edited by Uberkuque (02/16/17 09:37 PM)

#2606879 - 02/16/17 09:50 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

MJO knows it already.

#2606887 - 02/16/17 10:06 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: Uberkuque]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: Uberkuque

What is Paul Ryan's thinking on this? Where is he? Hard to understand. Perhaps milking Trump's prostate for all it's worth.

Edit: ready to pull the plug when needed.

FIXED

#2606902 - 02/16/17 10:30 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status

Loc: In Gods Country
Never give up!

#2606905 - 02/16/17 10:32 PM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
GromsDad Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
He certainly wasn't my favorite candidate but I'm really enjoying the show.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2606939 - 02/17/17 12:22 AM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
heelnipstr Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
You should of included GDaddy. Just because he is in the closet doesn't mean he isn't on board.

I predict he is out by June one way or another. If he weathers the 1st year he is in for 2 terms followed by his protege. Putin style.

#2606940 - 02/17/17 12:30 AM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: Uberkuque]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: Uberkuque
What is Paul Ryan's thinking on this?

Sitting back, knowing that for all his outrageousness Trump hasn't really done much of anything. Provides great cover to pass whatever legislation Repubs' hearts desire.

#2606943 - 02/17/17 12:50 AM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
GDaddy Online   sleepy
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
You can put me on that poll, I don't mind.

I think the biggest variable is Trump's own ego. His problems are all self-inflicted. He wouldn't have to worry so much about leaks if he wasn't doing so many leak-worthy things.

If he were to choose to slow down and think more about his decisions and engage in more deal making with Congress he could still salvage the situation.

Just because Trump is fkg up doesn't translate into a higher degree of trust in the media OR a higher degree of trust in the other politicians. People still mistrust their integrity.

A lot of people have underestimated Trump all along, myself included. I think it's improbable that Trump will get to his 3rd year without personally doing something blatant enough to get impeached for but I've come to realize that he has has surprised us before.

#2606953 - 02/17/17 01:35 AM Re: Poll: How long can they hang on? [Re: frvcvs]
kitelow Offline
Grom

I think the "he will die in jail" comment is kinda exciting. Does anybody really think a very large shoe is not about to drop? The infowar types will see a big conspiracy but its hard to imagine the campaign didnt collude with russia. For what reason I dont know, but I think its coming.

Im going to start a "lock him up!" Thread...

We can just take turns typing it over and over like we are chanting. Who wants to go first?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32