REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606833 - 02/16/17 07:38 PM Flynn's replacement turns down job offer. Doesn't want to be part of that "Sh!t Sandwich"
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

LOL

"Ret. Vice Admiral Bob Harward has turned down President Donald Trump's offer to be national security adviser, sources told CNN Thursday.

A friend of Harward's said he was reluctant to take the job because the White House seems so chaotic. Harward called the offer a "s*** sandwich," the friend said."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/harward-says-no-to-national-security-adviser-role/index.html

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2606835 - 02/16/17 07:40 PM Re: Flynn's replacement turns down job offer. Doesn't want to be part of that "Sh!t Sandwich" [Re: frvcvs]
hal9000 Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
WELL OILED MACHINE

#2606837 - 02/16/17 07:41 PM Re: Flynn's replacement turns down job offer. Doesn't want to be part of that "Sh!t Sandwich" [Re: frvcvs]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

FAKE NEWS!

#2606841 - 02/16/17 07:51 PM Re: Flynn's replacement turns down job offer. Doesn't want to be part of that "Sh!t Sandwich" [Re: frvcvs]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Nobody fails like Trump! He's the best at failing! He's a terrific failure! The biggest failure!
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32