REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2604737 - 02/11/17 04:28 PM Mandala Microlight Super Stubbie
MrSteve Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

5'8" x 21 x 2.5. 2+1. FCS2 side boxes. JJ Fins included. Other than a little rail nick that occurred out of the water, there's nary a heel mark. $950. (if you bought new, $1150 + $50 packing + $250 for Manny's/ Moonlights shipping)
The nick itself, was about the size of a pencil eraser, and prob not even through the glass. It just has dura-rez on it, and looks bigger than it is due to the resin squishing under the plastic wrap thing, and I never went back to finish/ sand it.
Link to CL ad and pics
Cash, Credit, or PAYPAL

Edited by MrSteve (02/11/17 04:29 PM)

#2606806 - 02/16/17 06:38 PM Re: Mandala Microlight Super Stubbie [Re: MrSteve]
MrSteve Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

#2611115 - 02/28/17 09:28 AM Re: Mandala Microlight Super Stubbie [Re: MrSteve]
srfadlfia Offline
Grom

How hard of a time do you have keeping wax on this thing in the summer or traveling? I have one in poly with glass ons that after about 6 years of being my go to board requires constant repairs to keep water tight.

#2611139 - 02/28/17 11:24 AM Re: Mandala Microlight Super Stubbie [Re: MrSteve]
MrSteve Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

You mean getting a wax build up? Or with wax melting because its black? If its the latter, i had the wax melt once, as I left the garage door open and the morning sun hit it for about 5 minutes before i caught it. You can see the wax that had run down in the pad of the pics. But at the beach or in the water, never had an issue. Just put a towel over it on the beach.

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32