REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606767 - 02/16/17 05:13 PM Re: "Haole Rot" cure/medication? [Re: Punani]
SurfDoc Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Huntington Beach
Also, called Hong Kong dong. "You don't need it cut off, it'll fall off!" Wrap your meat before you stick it in the oven!

#2612775 - 03/05/17 01:25 AM Re: "Haole Rot" cure/medication? [Re: rts265]
PPK96754 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: rts265
Not haole rot but I got a sick fungus on my weiner first trip to el sal never changed outta my trunks or showered for a week. Doc thought it was herpes at first. What a relief when that cream worked. Stay dry and clean!

Gold Bond Powder, after you shower and dry off. Apply to your crotch area.... and feet as well if your wearing shoes all day. Cotton socks don't help either for blisters or fungus.

#2612796 - 03/05/17 08:03 AM Re: "Haole Rot" cure/medication? [Re: Punani]
rts265 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Good tip'

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32