REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606320 - 02/15/17 08:05 PM What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country??
shackwell Offline
Kelly Slater status

Imagine Fecal and GromsDad on CNN, telling the world how the erBB found a way for everyone to get along. It could be the erBBs finest hour! We could all be famous! We could write books and cash in. Next Katy Perry and Ivanka would go shopping, Michael Moore and Mike Pence would go fishing, Alec Baldwin and Donald Trump would go get drunk somewhere.

America united!! And it all started on the erBB.

#2606321 - 02/15/17 08:08 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: shackwell]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

You laugh but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a measure of unity from liberals and conservatives in Congress and the Senate to take down Trump. That could be the best thing trump can do is unintentional get the sides to work together to oust him.
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2606323 - 02/15/17 08:17 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: shackwell]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
The hate between the teams is THE problem

#2606327 - 02/15/17 08:38 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: shackwell]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Loc: CA
why's everyone got to only be a liberal or conservative bigdeal

#2606329 - 02/15/17 08:45 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: frvcvs]
shackwell Offline
Kelly Slater status

Originally Posted By: frvcvs
You laugh but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a measure of unity from liberals and conservatives in Congress and the Senate to take down Trump. That could be the best thing trump can do is unintentional get the sides to work together to oust him.

Why does Trump have to be ousted? Is 26 days a fair chance? He's got American roots, big family, a young son. I think he has just as much at stake here as anyone to do the utmost for our country.

my .02 cents

#2606359 - 02/16/17 12:18 AM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: stu dog]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: stu dog
why's everyone got to only be a liberal or conservative bigdeal

That how GromsDad thinks.

In reality, the US is divided between the reason handicaped, self-unaware dimwits like Shackwell and the rest of us.

Nothing to do with politics. Just stupidity.

#2606361 - 02/16/17 12:22 AM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: shackwell]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: shackwell

Why does Trump have to be ousted? Is 26 days a fair chance? He's got American roots, big family, a young son. I think he has just as much at stake here as anyone to do the utmost for our country.

my .02 cents

You've never heard Trump speak, have you?

Are you aware of any of the things he's said and done over the past year?

#2606375 - 02/16/17 01:03 AM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: shackwell]
manbearpig Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: its so flat

my .02 cents

Guy does not have the same at stake as does your average American. Not even close.

This give him a fair chance BS is out played and a pathetic attempt to excuse his fook ups, this isn't a little league game.

#2606403 - 02/16/17 08:47 AM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: manbearpig]
rossmoor Offline
Nep status

Loc: Oahu
GIVE PUTIN, I MEAN TRUMP, A CHANCE!

#2606459 - 02/16/17 11:32 AM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: shackwell]
test_article Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
^^^^photo taken on Ruby Ridge

...because one has to be able to move toward the middle.

#2606463 - 02/16/17 11:40 AM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: shackwell]
GromsDad Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Imagine Fecal and GromsDad on CNN, telling the world how the erBB found a way for everyone to get along. It could be the erBBs finest hour! We could all be famous! We could write books and cash in. Next Katy Perry and Ivanka would go shopping, Michael Moore and Mike Pence would go fishing, Alec Baldwin and Donald Trump would go get drunk somewhere.

America united!! And it all started on the erBB.

I'm kind of over it now. Spring is coming. Its daylight till almost 6 at night. Will be surfing fishing and playing golf more and more as daylight grows.

#2606482 - 02/16/17 12:10 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: frvcvs]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

If you listen to Rand Paul, there's no reason for Republicans to be investigating other Republicans. It's going to have to take some pretty big shit for that general opinion to change.

#2606494 - 02/16/17 12:26 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: StuAzole]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: StuAzole

If you listen to Rand Paul, there's no reason for Republicans to be investigating other Republicans. It's going to have to take some pretty big shit for that general opinion to change.

A successful impeachment will never come from the democrats alone.
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2606599 - 02/16/17 02:28 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: ifallalot]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
The hate between the teams is THE problem

Bring back Thomas Jefferson!

#2606768 - 02/16/17 05:15 PM Re: What if....erBB Liberals and Conservatives, found harmony, and became a catalyst for the whole friggn Country?? [Re: frvcvs]
shackwell Offline
Kelly Slater status

Originally Posted By: StuAzole

A successful impeachment will never come from the democrats alone.

So you'd be happy with Mike Pence then? Or would you impeach him too?

Impeach everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32