REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606490 - 02/16/17 12:19 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: GWS]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
You made something up that wasn't there.

I wasn't "arguing" with ifall, I said we were on the opposite side of the argument.

You are so blinded with hatred for me that you don't even fvcking read.

And I have a problem with communicating, sure thing Sharky. foreheadslap

#2606506 - 02/16/17 12:40 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: FecalFace]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: Your head, rent free
Originally Posted By: FecalFace

I wasn't "arguing" with ifall, I said we were on the opposite side of the argument.

Again, you win.

I surrender.

I'm tapping out.

The sheer volume of your stupidity combined with the persistence of such has left me overwhelmed and defeated. You have out-cardioed me. I simply can't go on. I have broken under your consistent and persistent onslaught of idiocy.

Raise your hands in victory. Know that you are always right. You are the better man. The Shit Faced champion.

bowdown

#2606507 - 02/16/17 12:41 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: squidley]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Creating cognitive strain is a very effective fight strategy.

#2606509 - 02/16/17 12:42 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: GWS]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GWS

Again, you win.

I surrender.

I'm tapping out.

The sheer volume of your stupidity combined with the persistence of such has left me overwhelmed and defeated. You have out-cardioed me. I simply can't go on. I have broken under your consistent and persistent onslaught of idiocy.

Raise your hands in victory. Know that you are always right. You are the better man. The Shit Faced champion.

bowdown

LOL

What you are doing is not healthy.
You rage is seeping out again.

Also, fvck you.

You've called me every name under the sun in this thread, for what reason exactly?
How did I provoke it?
Did I even mention you?

Eat shit and die angry man.

#2606510 - 02/16/17 12:46 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: FecalFace]
donuts Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: @ the fun house

You are so blinded with hatred for me foreheadslap

roflmao drama boy! you over rate the effect of your comedic value.

he probably just feels you're slightly less nutty that strt lannng jnr,
hence fair game for some of the old pokestick pokestick pokestick

( i think you're actually nuttier than stu, and i will recuse myself when you start making youtube videos with overuse of zoom. jam_on )

#2606513 - 02/16/17 12:48 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: squidley]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
An incongruent frame is probably the most effective bait.

I been studying it,

#2606515 - 02/16/17 12:50 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: FecalFace]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Again, you win.

I surrender.

I'm tapping out.

bowdown

LOL

What you are doing is not healthy.
You rage is seeping out again.

Also, fvck you.

You've called me every name under the sun in this thread, for what reason exactly?
How did I provoke it?
Did I even mention you?

Eat shit and die angry man.

roflmao

Project much Champ?

wave2

#2606516 - 02/16/17 12:50 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: donuts]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: donuts

You are so blinded with hatred for me foreheadslap

roflmao drama boy! you over rate the effect of your comedic value.

he probably just feels you're slightly less nutty that strt lannng jnr,
hence fair game for some of the old pokestick pokestick pokestick

( i think you're actually nuttier than stu, and i will recuse myself when you start making youtube videos with overuse of zoom. jam_on )

You forgot to log in as a_neutron / tatertot or any of the other vile trolls that spit vitriol all day and have nothing to say.

If I lived in a shithole like Camden and quit surfing like you did, I'd probably feel the same. bawling

#2606527 - 02/16/17 01:02 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: FecalFace]
donuts Offline

Quote:

If I lived in a shithole like Camden and quit surfing like you did,

roflmao what's the deal with serbians, do they all hate the black folks who live in camden ?

i like it here, cheap food, lots of liquor stores, views of old factories, and i can rollerblade on the pathway along the river. what's your problem bro ?

an ima gonna whup me uppa buncha kickin' trolls right now too homeslice... dancing

#2606528 - 02/16/17 01:03 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: GWS]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

roflmao

Project much Champ?

wave2

"The sheer volume of your stupidity"

"your consistent and persistent onslaught of idiocy. "

"The Shit Faced champion."

"I can't get through the stupid"

"Your dumb is simply too powerful for me."

"You are the Jedi warrior of doltishness."

"The speed with which you wield your lightsaber of imbecility is daunting"

"your moronic onslaughts"

No, I don't project much. What did I exactly say or do to make you type the above onslaught of personal insults?
What did so greatly offend you in what I said in reply to Ifall?
Did I call you a name or something?

Seek help for your anger before it's too late.
Also, having guns around house is not a good idea.
Just saying.

#2606530 - 02/16/17 01:09 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: squidley]
test_article Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
C'mon yous, this is not even politics anymore.

Sysops, you need to add a forum for 'Personals'.

~James Taylor

#2606531 - 02/16/17 01:11 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: FecalFace]
donuts Offline

Quote:

Just saying.

what's next, "meet me to my face in camden" ? dancing dancing

#2606533 - 02/16/17 01:12 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: test_article]
donuts Offline

it's about tennis, not poli.... shameonyou

"a flurry of volleys..."

#2606550 - 02/16/17 01:36 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: donuts]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

it's about tennis, not poli.... shameonyou

smile2

#2606563 - 02/16/17 01:52 PM Re: "Guerilla warriors" is okay, but referring to a "guerilla" tennis champ is a fire-able offense [Re: donuts]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Quote:

Just saying.

what's next, "meet me to my face in camden" ? dancing dancing

More like he'll accuse you of being a Nazi sympathizer, make up a story about you saying peaceful protestors should be run over with an automobile, call you a fascist and then invoke his mastery of logic/reason.

You can not win against the champion with the scatological visage.

Surrender now, ask me how.

dancing

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32