REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606362 - 02/16/17 12:26 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: GDaddy]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: GDaddy

It's a hypothetical

Oh okay.

Feel free to draw conclusions then.

#2606404 - 02/16/17 08:47 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: ifallalot]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: the couch
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: bird.
I know this is anecdotal and all, but I've drunkenly hooked up with many also inebriated women. Somehow, I've never been accused of rape. Coincidence or something else?

You just never found one that regretted it

You are a rapist. Possibly a serial rapist

I'm serious here. This is how people think. It was going on like this even when I was back in college

100% this.

TBH nowdays I would never, ever hook up with a woman who has had anything to drink. The official line is now "No one who has been drinking can give consent."

#2606406 - 02/16/17 08:53 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: casa_mugrienta]
rossmoor Offline
Nep status

Loc: Oahu
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
I know this is anecdotal and all, but I've drunkenly hooked up with many also inebriated women. Somehow, I've never been accused of rape. Coincidence or something else?

I'm serious here. This is how people think. It was going on like this even when I was back in college

100% this.

TBH nowdays I would never, ever hook up with a woman who has had anything to drink. The official line is now "No one who has been drinking can give consent."

Where the f%ck is that the line?

Its more like "just because a women is drunk, doesn't mean she consents to sex"

Not that hard to figure out.

Where are all the female erbb posters at? Was it something someone said... toilet

#2606409 - 02/16/17 09:09 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: rossmoor]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted By: rossmoor

100% this.

Where the f%ck is that the line?

Its more like "just because a women is drunk, doesn't mean she consents to sex"

Not that hard to figure out.

Where are all the female erbb posters at? Was it something someone said... toilet

It's certainly what we were told when my dorm had to attend the campus rape lecture. Obviously your quoted part is true; nobody denies that or is confused about it or questions it. I would just add "if a woman is drunk, she can't consent". I forget if they used the word drinking, or if they had two or three drink threshold, but there was a very clear message sent that no amount of begging on the woman's behalf makes the act consensual if she is drunk.

#2606412 - 02/16/17 09:17 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Women always have to get drunk to fvck me and experience a certain amount of regret after the fact,

But that is not raping.

#2606416 - 02/16/17 09:19 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: Autoprax]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Women always have to get drunk to fvck me and experience a certain amount of regret after the fact,

But that is not raping.

In the current year that is rape

#2606431 - 02/16/17 10:09 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Lucky I'm not getting laid.

#2606437 - 02/16/17 10:24 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: Autoprax]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
What if they get you drunk? Although I can't imagine anyone crying rape as they're getting deep throated. Or is that when you ask them if they're still consenting? shrug

I've definitely had women of inferior looks get me drunk so I'd bang them. Or was it that I got myself wasted enough to make them seem more palatable?

Oh well. shrug

Russ Meyer

#2606474 - 02/16/17 12:05 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
test_article Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
Does this campus thing presume that rape in the military has been solved?

~James Taylor

#2606475 - 02/16/17 12:07 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

There are girls that I don't normally fvck but when they are drinking it means it's on.

No drink means no sexy time.

I read somewhere that most rape is man on man.

In jail.

#2606481 - 02/16/17 12:10 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: test_article]
donuts Offline

Loc: @ the fun house
guys in the military are being forced to hang out on college campuses when they're in the mood to rape ? socrazy

slow, but steady progress being what it is...

#2606791 - 02/16/17 06:19 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: Kento]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Kento
What if they get you drunk? Although I can't imagine anyone crying rape as they're getting deep throated. Or is that when you ask them if they're still consenting? shrug

I've definitely had women of inferior looks get me drunk so I'd bang them. Or was it that I got myself wasted enough to make them seem more palatable?

Oh well. shrug

That's rape too. The problem is if you complained about that they'd laugh at you while they'd prosecute a man

#2606797 - 02/16/17 06:28 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: casa_mugrienta]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor

100% this.

I thought you were married?

There's a simple solution: don't fvck drunk girls.

Or is fvcking drunk girls one of those freedoms guaranteed by the constitution?

I'm new to all this.

Thanks you.

#2606948 - 02/17/17 01:11 AM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: FecalFace]
casa_mugrienta Offline

Loc: the couch
Originally Posted By: FecalFace

100% this.

I thought you were married?

There's a simple solution: don't fvck drunk girls.

Or is fvcking drunk girls one of those freedoms guaranteed by the constitution?

I'm new to all this.

Thanks you.

That includes your wife. You aren't even supposed to have sex with your wife after she's had a few drinks.

And why am I not surprised you're "new to all this"?

#2607425 - 02/17/17 06:44 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: Kento]
SharkBoy Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: Kento

which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32