REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606107 - 02/15/17 12:41 PM SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY!
donuts Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: @ the fun house
so check this book co-written by stuart taylor jr. ( a long time writer for the communist N.Y.TIMES... ) (a somewhat interesting sidenote: bookcover appears as both the campus rape frenzy, or the campus rape panic {frenzy sounds like it could be more fun ?})

https://www.amazon.com/Campus-Rape-Frenzy-America%C2%92s-Universities/dp/1594038856

"In recent years, politicians led by President Obama and prominent senators and governors have teamed with extremists on campus to portray our nations campuses as awash in a violent crime waveand to suggest (preposterously) that university leaders, professors, and students are indifferent to female sexual assault victims in their midst. Neither of these claims has any bearing in reality. But they have achieved widespread acceptance, thanks in part to misleading alarums from the Obama administration and biased media coverage led by the New York Times.

The frenzy about campus rape has helped stimulateand has been fanned byideologically skewed campus sexual assault policies and lawless commands issued by federal bureaucrats to force the nations all-too-compliant colleges and universities essentially to presume the guilt of accused students. The result has been a widespread disregard of such bedrock American principles as the presumption of innocence and the need for fair play.

This book uses hard facts to set the record straight. It explores, among other things, about two dozen of the many cases since 2010 in which innocent or probably innocent students have been branded as sex criminals and expelled or otherwise punished by their colleges. And it shows why all studentsand, eventually, society as a wholeare harmed when our nations universities abandon pursuit of truth and seek instead to accommodate the passions of the mob."

get it on carefully bros! dancing

#2606116 - 02/15/17 12:51 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: donuts
This book uses hard facts to set the record straight.

The only hard thing in this thread is your penis - for this guy.

dancing

#2606121 - 02/15/17 01:00 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: FecalFace]
donuts Offline

is that stuart taylor jr. ?

liz taylor ?

lawrence taylor ?

taylor pork roll ?

taylor swift ?

taylor the sailer ?

that creepy guy from duran duran ?

i know it's not taylor knox... shrug

you are truly an unhinged idiot! roflmao

edited by jean genet (06/08/1939 12:19am)

Edited by donuts (02/15/17 01:04 PM)

#2606126 - 02/15/17 01:06 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
It's about priming neuroception.

Teaching girls not to put themselves in situations where rapes occur:

In proximity to young men + alcohol.

I trip out on the resistance for telling girls to be careful.

It goes against the laws of nature.
"Unfortunately, to put it in one phrase, the Democrats are unable to defend the United States of America from the most vicious, ignorant, corporate-indentured, militaristic, anti-union, anti-consumer, anti-environment, anti-posterity [Republican Party] in history." -Ralph Nader

#2606136 - 02/15/17 01:27 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: Autoprax]
donuts Offline

Originally Posted By: Autoprax

I trip out on the resistance for telling girls to be careful.

It goes against the laws of nature.

i agree with this. but pc policy requires that you say woman are the same/equal as men.
there are certain ways they're not, and being at a disadvantage physically is a key one. shrug

#2606142 - 02/15/17 01:34 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
Male and female get fkt-up drunk and engage in sex. According to the party line, the girl was unable to give consent so the male is guilty of rape. Even though both were equally drunk and were equally capable or incapable of giving consent. .

#2606143 - 02/15/17 01:37 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: GDaddy]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
I know this is anecdotal and all, but I've drunkenly hooked up with many also inebriated women. Somehow, I've never been accused of rape. Coincidence or something else?

#2606149 - 02/15/17 01:43 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Dudes do rape.

That's the rub.

Girls also get right up to the moment of truth and then falter.

But things get set in motion. The dick will have its way.
"Unfortunately, to put it in one phrase, the Democrats are unable to defend the United States of America from the most vicious, ignorant, corporate-indentured, militaristic, anti-union, anti-consumer, anti-environment, anti-posterity [Republican Party] in history." -Ralph Nader

#2606151 - 02/15/17 01:44 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: bird.]
donuts Offline

Originally Posted By: bird.
I know this is anecdotal and all, but I've drunkenly hooked up with many also inebriated women. Somehow, I've never been accused of rape. Coincidence or something else?

show us your pecker!

#2606154 - 02/15/17 01:46 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Take Back the Night was a thing in the 80's. Why do people think this "rape culture" thing is new?

#2606219 - 02/15/17 03:44 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Raping is natural.

I want to do it.

That is why I have adopted "no rape" policy.

I just realized my no rape policy is like Squildy's no gay policy.

Got to keep those structures in place or all hell will break lose.

#2606250 - 02/15/17 04:46 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: GDaddy]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
Male and female get fkt-up drunk and engage in sex. According to the party line, the girl was unable to give consent so the male is guilty of rape. Even though both were equally drunk and were equally capable or incapable of giving consent. .

You talk like you were THERE.

Generalising much? poke

Also, be aware of the small sample size. foreheadslap

#2606253 - 02/15/17 04:53 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: donuts]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
Easy there, Mr Virtue Signaler. Where did I imply that description was about any one specific event?

It's a hypothetical that based on the RadFem doctrines of consent, all victims should be taken on their word, and PIV sex always being rape.

#2606254 - 02/15/17 04:57 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: FecalFace]
donuts Offline

Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: GDaddy

Also, be aware of the small sample size. foreheadslap

nobody asked YOU to show us your pecker. poke

foreheadslap

#2606290 - 02/15/17 06:08 PM Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! [Re: bird.]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: bird.

You just never found one that regretted it

You are a rapist. Possibly a serial rapist

I'm serious here. This is how people think. It was going on like this even when I was back in college

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32