REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606264 - 02/15/17 05:19 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: Kento]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
>>>irs-blow-to-obamacare-individual-mandate <<<

Cherry bombs and M-80s

#2606265 - 02/15/17 05:19 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: Kento]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
Cmon Kento...

Obama is a neolib. I know you know that. This original argument came not from me supporting the orangeman but me pointing out that the democraps are just as dumb and corrupt as any.

You all did not like it because you want to think otherwise so you all began attacking me.

Ironically that is the typical leftist strategy.

bird - you should learn critical thinking skills - your life could be much more successful if you did. loser

Zero fcks given.

I'm out (and right as usual) poke

#2606266 - 02/15/17 05:26 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: MJOJunkie
This original argument came not from me supporting the orangeman but me pointing out that the democraps are just as dumb and corrupt as any.

Ahh, I see. Mainstream Democrats and Republicans are corrupt too, so Trump's Russia connections are nothing to worry about. Got it.

Quote:

bird - you should learn critical thinking skills - your life could be much more successful if you did. loser

roflmao

#2606268 - 02/15/17 05:26 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
Kento Online   content
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Cmon Kento...

Obama is a neolib. I know you know that. This original argument came not from me supporting the orangeman but me pointing out that the democraps are just as dumb and corrupt as any.

You all did not like it because you want to think otherwise. Zero fcks given.

I'm out (and right) poke

Corrupt? Of course.

As corrupt as Trump and his acephelous trust? Not close.

Treasonous? Not a chance!

So when do we get to see those tax returns from Trump and how much he is in hock to the Russians? His credit is so bad (even Kaser couldn't get it above 42) no American bank would touch him. Wouldn't it be interesting to know how he's been bankrolled these last few decades?

Funny how all the alt-right headbobbers were loving Wikileaks but now that there are leaks incriminating their demigod, the tune has changed?

The house of cards is going to tumble fast and hard.

Russ Meyer

#2606270 - 02/15/17 05:33 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
the janitor Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: north of the bridge
In September 2011, Mike Flynn was promoted to lieutenant general assigned to the office of the Director of National Intelligence by Barack Obama.

On April 17th, 2012, President Barack Obama nominated Michael Flynn to be the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Flynn took command of the DIA in July of 2012.

thanks you my work here is done. You guys live on fake news

yes, indeed, those are active duty military roles "The Director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency is a three-star general or admiral who, upon nomination by the President and confirmation by the Senate, serves as the nation's highest-ranking military intelligence officer. "

#2606274 - 02/15/17 05:48 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Cmon Kento...

You all did not like it because you want to think otherwise so you all began attacking me.

Ironically that is the typical leftist strategy.

Zero fcks given.

I'm out (and right as usual) poke

Based on Trump's first month, I think you'll be hard pressed to find support for the "Dems are just as dumb" portion of your statement.

#2606276 - 02/15/17 05:49 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: bird.]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: bird.
painfully obvious

#2606279 - 02/15/17 05:55 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

For you uninformed knuckleheads who care to see the reality - it's a good thing this Flynn character is gone. Dude is a total warhawk. How many positions did he have in the Obama admin?

Care to guess?

No need to answer bird - you've shown your short on facts and long on conjecture loser

How many times did he get pushed out? You'd think Trumpy would have learned from Obama in that regard, but it's almost like he pursued him BECAUSE he had been fired by President Muzzie.

Edited by StuAzole (02/15/17 05:55 PM)

#2606288 - 02/15/17 06:04 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: StuAzole]
Kento Online   content
Duke status

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
For you uninformed knuckleheads who care to see the reality - it's a good thing this Flynn character is gone. Dude is a total warhawk. How many positions did he have in the Obama admin?

Care to guess?

No need to answer bird - you've shown your short on facts and long on conjecture loser

How many times did he get pushed out? You'd think Trumpy would have learned from Obama in that regard, but it's almost like he pursued him BECAUSE he had been fired by President Muzzie.

Well, that and directions to a purported pizza joint where he could access to underage girls without boarding a flight.

Russ Meyer

#2606291 - 02/15/17 06:16 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
test_article Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
Hillary would be doing a so-much-better job by now.

#2606297 - 02/15/17 06:45 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: test_article]
Kento Online   content
Duke status

Originally Posted By: test_article
Corky from Life Goes On would be doing a so-much-better job by now.

Fixed. The bar is low. Marianas Trench low.

Russ Meyer

#2606313 - 02/15/17 07:40 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: test_article]
shackwell Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Originally Posted By: test_article
Hillary would be doing a so-much-better job by now.

remember that scene from Titanic, where the ship is going down, but that 3 piece string ensemble was still playing...

Edited by shackwell (02/15/17 07:42 PM)

#2606331 - 02/15/17 08:51 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: bird.]
Uberkuque Offline
Grom

Quote:

theory of cognitive dissonance focuses on how human beings strive for internal consistency. A person who experiences inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and so is motivated to try to reduce the cognitive dissonance occurring, and actively avoids situations and information likely to increase the psychological discomfort

You are a poster child
socrazy

Honestly man, you are not as smart as you think you are, and it's painfully obvious to anyone who reads your posts. Stick to weather - nuance isn't your thing.

MJO ain't nothing but a troll. Him and Gromsdad.

#2606344 - 02/15/17 11:20 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: rice]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
Originally Posted By: rice
painfully obvious

"a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and IYI's (intellectual yet idiots)"

Red is blue
blue is white
up is down
down is up
fake is real
real is fake
Susan Rice is a truth teller
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
We're going to lower your premiums
Obama is not a leftist
Hillary Clinton does not belong to the flat ass society
The stock market has hit a permanently high plateau
General Flynn never worked for Obama
California's drought was climate change
Now heavy rains are climate change
Blacks are better off since Obama was president
Obama fired Clapper after he got caught blatantly lying to the public about Domestic NSA spying
The House Intel Committee, which ignored NSA spying abuses for years is not currently upset that Flynn was recorded
I am a troll

Fun. Fun and wonderful. roflmao

#2606364 - 02/16/17 12:29 AM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
Autoprax Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Vagina Point
I would never even think of any of the things you just wrote were it not for this place.

Where did we go wrong?

How did we get here?

Fear of death I guess.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him..
-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32