REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606238 - 02/15/17 04:25 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
I don't like Pelosi and did not watch your video.

Too entertained with Trump and co.'s eating of sh#t the past few days. roflmao

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-contradict-michael-flynn-235023

Conway: Flynn had Trump’s “full confidence” on Monday
Spicer: Trump’s been monitoring Flynn’s misstatements for weeks roflmao

Conway: Flynn volunteered his resignation
Spicer: Trump demanded it roflmao

Flynn: I didn’t talk sanctions with the Russian ambassador
Flynn: I don’t remember if I talked sanctions with the Russian ambassador roflmao

Pence: Flynn and Russia didn’t discuss the diplomat expulsions
Flynn: Yes, we did foreheadslap roflmao

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/michael-flynn-white-house-235019

"I can't figure out what's going on over there," said a foreign policy staffer in the office of another GOP senator. "I've never seen anything like this. We don't know who the point person is on national security issues. On anything, really."

roflmao

#2606241 - 02/15/17 04:29 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: rice]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Things will continue to get interesting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstor.../?client=safari

"He will die in jail"

Russ Meyer

#2606242 - 02/15/17 04:32 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: rice]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
You will never win with this rice. Never. In fact you appear as dumb as a box of rocks. Seriously you are horribly biased or uninformed or both.

Move on and admit your side is just as stupid and corrupt lying sacks of vomit as any....

Obama Nat'l Security Advisor lying repeatedly with a straight face. You can say all you want about the subject matter (bengazi) but she is lying her muthr fcking ass off.

For the record so did Obama and Clinton at the time. Repeatedly. Trump just towing the line of all corrupt pols. Nothing to see here...

When are you going to realize neither party is looking out for you and your gender neutral bathrooms?

#2606244 - 02/15/17 04:37 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: A Box of Rocks
You will never win with this rice. Never. In fact you appear as dumb as a box of rocks. Seriously you are horribly biased or uniformed or both.

roflmao

#2606246 - 02/15/17 04:40 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: bird.]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Quote:

theory of cognitive dissonance focuses on how human beings strive for internal consistency. A person who experiences inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and so is motivated to try to reduce the cognitive dissonance occurring, and actively avoids situations and information likely to increase the psychological discomfort

You are a poster child
socrazy

Thanks you roflmao roflmao loser

#2606247 - 02/15/17 04:43 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: MJOJunkie
Quote:

theory of cognitive dissonance focuses on how human beings strive for internal consistency. A person who experiences inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and so is motivated to try to reduce the cognitive dissonance occurring, and actively avoids situations and information likely to increase the psychological discomfort

You are a poster child
socrazy

Honestly man, you are not as smart as you think you are, and it's painfully obvious to anyone who reads your posts. Stick to weather - nuance isn't your thing.

#2606248 - 02/15/17 04:44 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
You will never win with this rice. Never. In fact you appear as dumb as a box of rocks. Seriously you are horribly biased or uninformed or both.

Move on and admit your side is just as stupid and corrupt lying sacks of vomit as any....

Obama Nat'l Security Advisor lying repeatedly with a straight face. You can say all you want about the subject matter (bengazi) but she is lying her muthr fcking ass off.

For the record so did Obama and Clinton at the time. Repeatedly. Trump just towing the line of all corrupt pols. Nothing to see here...

When are you going to realize neither party is looking out for you and your gender neutral bathrooms?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cetu6SMiZsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We're back to Benghazi? roflmao foreheadslap

#2606249 - 02/15/17 04:44 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: donuts]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: donuts
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
This is a monumental battle.

Obama/Neocon Deep State vs. Trump

Surely you meant to say Trump vs America? poke

hey fecal, what if your application for american citizenship doesn't get approved in the next four years ?

it can't last!

The only thing that would worry me is being deported to New Jersey. bawling

Hopefully Calexit happens soon. loser

#2606256 - 02/15/17 04:58 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: bird.]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: bird.
Quote:

You are a poster child
socrazy

Honestly man, you are not as smart as you think you are, and it's painfully obvious to anyone who reads your posts. Stick to weather - nuance isn't your thing.

Could truly care less about being smart. I think it shows beyond a shadow of a doubt by your repeated foolish assertions/ responses that I'm right. I'd rather be right than smart.

loser

#2606257 - 02/15/17 05:00 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

I think it shows beyond a shadow of a doubt by your repeated foolish assertions/ responses that I'm right.

This is just straight up idiocy/illogic. Enjoy yourself.

#2606259 - 02/15/17 05:02 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

For you uninformed knuckleheads who care to see the reality - it's a good thing this Flynn character is gone. Dude is a total warhawk. How many positions did he have in the Obama admin?

Care to guess?

No need to answer bird - you've shown your short on facts and long on conjecture loser

#2606260 - 02/15/17 05:07 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
the janitor Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: north of the bridge
For you uninformed knuckleheads who care to see the reality - it's a good thing this Flynn character is gone. Dude is a total warhawk. How many positions did he have in the Obama admin?

Care to guess?

No need to answer bird - you've shown your short on facts and long on conjecture loser

strictly speaking, he had zero (0) positions in the Obama Administration

#2606261 - 02/15/17 05:12 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Goddamn you are a dumbass. Do you think I'm some Obama cheerleader/apologist who blindly supported every decision he made? foreheadslap

PS - the janitor is right.

#2606262 - 02/15/17 05:12 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: MJOJunkie]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar

Care to guess?

And he was fired. Only to attain even more baggage and then be hired by Trump.

hah Did you cry like this when Norv Turner got hired by the Chargers after demonstrating his incompetence with the Raiders?

So if Flynn was a total warhawk, doesn't that contradict your earlier statement that Obama was a leftist?

When the entire Trump administration goes down as a result of treason (are there enough flagpoles outside the UN to mount their heads [I bet Mexico will try to claim Trump's]?), will you and the rest of the Breitbart snowflakes pule and whine... "but but Hillary! Benghazi!" in the same voice as Gollum getting the names Baggins and Shire tortured out of him?

Off to the 99c store to stockpile the pantry with popcorn supplies! jam_on jam_on

Russ Meyer

#2606263 - 02/15/17 05:15 PM Re: Civil War or Collapse [Re: the janitor]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

In September 2011, Mike Flynn was promoted to lieutenant general assigned to the office of the Director of National Intelligence by Barack Obama.

On April 17th, 2012, President Barack Obama nominated Michael Flynn to be the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Flynn took command of the DIA in July of 2012.

thanks you my work here is done. You guys live on fake news

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32