REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2605956 - 02/14/17 10:32 PM John McCain
patrolman Offline
Michael Peterson status

Time for him to step up and take control of the Republican Party so we can return to sane, competent, dysfunctional partisanship, not this Manchurian Candidate insanity...

#2605962 - 02/14/17 11:04 PM Re: John McCain [Re: patrolman]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

I'd like to see Jason Chaffetz show us that he's more than just a partisan hack and investigate Flynnghazi with the gusto and vigor that he investigated benghazi and emails.
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2605971 - 02/14/17 11:29 PM Re: John McCain [Re: frvcvs]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
You catamites are both entirely hopeless. Neither one of your can see what is happening

#2605973 - 02/14/17 11:32 PM Re: John McCain [Re: MJOJunkie]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: MJOJunkie
You catamites are both entirely hopeless. Neither one of your can see what is happening

do tell...
- Steak 7/26/15

#2605999 - 02/15/17 01:52 AM Re: John McCain [Re: patrolman]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
McCain is a piece of shit. I'd like to send him back to an NVA prison until he figures out that being the world police is not a good idea

#2606005 - 02/15/17 02:11 AM Re: John McCain [Re: frvcvs]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Originally Posted By: MJOJunkie

do tell...

The media is trying to destroy Trump for no reason whatsoever. bawling

#2606012 - 02/15/17 03:04 AM Re: John McCain [Re: patrolman]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: patrolman
Time for him to step up and take control of the Republican Party so we can return to sane, competent, dysfunctional partisanship, not this Manchurian Candidate insanity...

Bring back moderates to the GOP. Instead of this dick measuring "I'm more conservative than you" shaming

#2606016 - 02/15/17 06:14 AM Re: John McCain [Re: ifallalot]
acnjusa Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
McCain is a piece of shit. I'd like to send him back to an NVA prison until he figures out that being the world police is not a good idea

rumor is he's retiring.
good riddance.
the only thing he ever did was complain.

#2606018 - 02/15/17 06:22 AM Re: John McCain [Re: ifallalot]
GromsDad Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.

Agreed. The media only gives him air time because he always does his best to damage the republican party.

#2606019 - 02/15/17 06:27 AM Re: John McCain [Re: GromsDad]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: U.S.A.
trump !! ) roflmao roflmao roflmao

Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Agreed. The media only gives him air time because he always does his best to damage the republican party.

roflmao roflmao roflmao

#2606031 - 02/15/17 08:51 AM Re: John McCain [Re: ifallalot]
casa_mugrienta Online   content
Kelly Slater status

But patrolman and frakky like playing world police! frown

#2606033 - 02/15/17 09:01 AM Re: John McCain [Re: GromsDad]
patrolman Offline
Michael Peterson status

You really think it's McCain that's damaging the Republican Party at this point, Gromsky? foreheadslap

#2606057 - 02/15/17 11:04 AM Re: John McCain [Re: casa_mugrienta]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

Funny you say that cause I've been the guy arguing for over a decade now that we need to stop dicking around in the Middle East.
- Steak 7/26/15

#2606073 - 02/15/17 11:40 AM Re: John McCain [Re: GromsDad]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

and he's not even a patriot or real Murican. And Trump doesn't like guys who get captured.

#2606075 - 02/15/17 11:41 AM Re: John McCain [Re: casa_mugrienta]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

http://www.snopes.com/john-mccain-meets-isis-leader/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32