REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2606076 - 02/15/17 11:43 AM Re: John McCain [Re: patrolman]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Didn't moccasin leave a sick wife for a younger model?

Or is that another republican?

Women do get annoying when they get old, so I don't want to be judgmental.

I would cheat and wait until the old one dies.

But I'm a saint and a liberal faggot.

#2606078 - 02/15/17 11:52 AM Re: John McCain [Re: ifallalot]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
McCain is a piece of shit. I'd like to send him back to an NVA prison until he figures out that being the world police is not a good idea

neocon scum chop chop

#2606088 - 02/15/17 11:59 AM Re: John McCain [Re: ifallalot]
donuts Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: @ the fun house
McCain is a piece of shit. I'd like to send him back to an NVA prison until he figures out that being the world police is not a good idea

sad but true!

you guys gotta go back and search for some of o.t's old posts about mccain. wink2
whatta sap! (mccain, not o.t. roflmao)

#2606345 - 02/15/17 11:27 PM Re: John McCain [Re: frvcvs]
casa_mugrienta Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

But patrolman and frakky like playing world police! frown

Funny you say that cause I've been the guy arguing for over a decade now that we need to stop dicking around in the Middle East.

LIES.

Do I need to drudge up the thread you started a few years back about how we needed to arm and Syrian "rebels" as an act of morality?

Where you supported the CIA-led "Arab Spring" and the overthrow of Gadaffi?

#2606389 - 02/16/17 06:24 AM Re: John McCain [Re: StuAzole]
GromsDad Offline

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Agreed. The media only gives him air time because he always does his best to damage the republican party.

and he's not even a patriot or real Murican. And Trump doesn't like guys who get captured.

My dislike for McCain predates the Trump presidency by more than a decade.........going back to when he was a regular on Meet The Press with Tim Russert always trashing republicans. The more he trashed republicans the more airtime he got. It went to his head and he made the latter part of his political career out of it. Its also why the base didn't show up and vote for him when he ran for president.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2606391 - 02/16/17 06:36 AM Re: John McCain [Re: Autoprax]
GromsDad Offline

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Didn't moccasin leave a sick wife for a younger model?

Or is that another republican?

Women do get annoying when they get old, so I don't want to be judgmental.

I would cheat and wait until the old one dies.

But I'm a saint and a liberal faggot.

No. That was 2004 and 2008 Democrat presidential candidate John Edwards. What a POS that guy is/was. Read up on this guy....he is the epitome of a dirtbag democrat politician.

Guy was playing off the sympathy vote over his wife's terminal illness while he was having an affair and got the woman knocked up.......then deny deny deny.......then caught red handed and forced to admit. Was later found to have used $1 Mill of his campaign money to fund his affair and mistress. Went to trial and he got away with it.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2606402 - 02/16/17 08:47 AM Re: John McCain [Re: patrolman]
Duke status

Edwards is a kunt, I agree. Definitely has a personality/character disorder.

Mccain just traded up. Found a new girl while he was with the old girl. (That is more of a chick move)

That said, Newt did dumps the cancer wife too.

In 1984, Jackie Battley Gingrich told The Washington Post that the divorce was a "complete surprise" to her. According to Jackie, in September 1980, Gingrich and their children visited her while she was in the hospital, recovering from surgery for cancer, and Gingrich wanted to discuss the terms of their divorce.

But like I says, the problem is people.

Mccain is a kunt too

#2606450 - 02/16/17 11:16 AM Re: John McCain [Re: patrolman]
john4surf Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: CBS, CA
If McCain had spent more time studying and taking his training seriously in flight school maybe we would have avoided being shot down. His old man was a highly respected admiral and part of the academy ring knockers during/after WWII and Korea. McCain is said to have received his wings not because of his smarts but because of his daddies influence. With this said, I was never in the Navy or a pilot although I spent quite a bit of time with Navy jet jockeys as an army officer with a flight crew under my command.

McCain and former congressman Randy 'Duke' Cunningham (Vietnam Ace) were quite a pair. Duke is out of prison now, McCain has made his career with camera face time and 'hero' status who dumps on the military every chance he gets if it means face time on the evening news!

#2606465 - 02/16/17 11:42 AM Re: John McCain [Re: GromsDad]
donuts Offline

Agreed. The media only gives him air time because he always does his best to damage the republican party.

and he's not even a patriot or real Murican. And Trump doesn't like guys who get captured.

My dislike for McCain predates the Trump presidency by more than a decade.........going back to when he was a regular on Meet The Press with Tim Russert always trashing republicans. The more he trashed republicans the more airtime he got. It went to his head and he made the latter part of his political career out of it. Its also why the base didn't show up and vote for him when he ran for president.

he's a stupid fvck. when he was running against bush as a limpdik republican the lefty media loved him and he happily swallowed for any attention. the dope thought they actually liked him, he couldn't figure out they just wanted bush screwed. how'd that support work out in your next run for prez, johnny ? roflmao

at least duke cunningham was a stud flyer when he was doing it. super stud! bowdown
got greedy though... shrug

#2606470 - 02/16/17 11:56 AM Re: John McCain [Re: Autoprax]
donuts Offline

you found out edwards was frvcvs' dem hairdo-boy prez-candi heart-throb at the time ? he licked him head to toe several times here on the bb.

i am glad you researched this and decided to scrub him from your fine posts. applause

don't feel too bad for the little miscreant though, he revealed in another thread that he's got a new pet cat ( at least we think it's a cat... ) that he lets sleep with him. it's name is "lady" - what a dope! foreheadslap

do you ever look at ratemyerbbposter.com ? don't.

cool2

Edited by donuts (02/16/17 11:59 AM)
Edit Reason: attempting to engage that idiot fecalface...

#2606485 - 02/16/17 12:14 PM Re: John McCain [Re: donuts]
Duke status

Originally Posted By: donuts

you found out edwards was frvcvs' dem hairdo-boy prez-candi heart-throb at the time ? he licked him head to toe several times here on the bb.

i am glad you researched this and decided to scrub him from your fine posts. applause

don't feel too bad for the little miscreant though, he revealed in another thread that he's got a new pet cat ( at least we think it's a cat... ) that he lets sleep with him. it's name is "lady" - what a dope! foreheadslap

cool2

I got two stars.

I can't help it if the dummies don't get my comedy stylings.

#2606500 - 02/16/17 12:31 PM Re: John McCain [Re: Autoprax]
donuts Offline

Originally Posted By: donuts

cool2

I got two stars.

I can't help it if the dummies don't get my comedy stylings.

try to look at the bright side, at least you don't have some type of small pet (now that i think about it, probably a rodent or a turtle...), that you sleep with, named "lady"... socrazy

#2606557 - 02/16/17 01:44 PM Re: John McCain [Re: GromsDad]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

I find it refreshing when an elected official puts country ahead of party.

#2606568 - 02/16/17 01:58 PM Re: John McCain [Re: john4surf]
the janitor Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: north of the bridge
Originally Posted By: john4surf
If McCain had spent more time studying and taking his training seriously in flight school maybe we would have avoided being shot down. His old man was a highly respected admiral and part of the academy ring knockers during/after WWII and Korea. McCain is said to have received his wings not because of his smarts but because of his daddies influence. With this said, I was never in the Navy or a pilot although I spent quite a bit of time with Navy jet jockeys as an army officer with a flight crew under my command.

McCain and former congressman Randy 'Duke' Cunningham (Vietnam Ace) were quite a pair. Duke is out of prison now, McCain has made his career with camera face time and 'hero' status who dumps on the military every chance he gets if it means face time on the evening news!

McCain's a riddle to me. He does all the things you cited, but then also seems to want a very forward leaning foreign policy with lots of military activity. And then when he gets his big shot at the Presidency he chooses Palin as a running mate, effectively self-castrating his campaign. But, a while back I met one of the guys that spent some time with him in captivity in Vietnam (this guy spent about 2 more years in captivity than McCain did) who had pretty positive things to say about McCain.

#2606613 - 02/16/17 02:38 PM Re: John McCain [Re: the janitor]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
Confession:

I liked McSame in 2008 bricks loser bricks

Lots of good paradigm shifts since then tho shrug ban roflmao

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32