REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2605755 - 02/14/17 02:49 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: StuAzole]
Sharkbiscuit Online   content
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
You guys should be stoked that he's finally being forced to confront the limitations of his office. He will either start making better choices going forward or he won't.

His excessive burn rate may gut his power and influence sooner rather than later but the one thing that's clear is that he has nobody to blame for his problems but himself.

I don't think anyone should be stoked that the President of the US is having these sorts of issues just 3 weeks into his term. We should all be concerned.

Every Presidency seems to have some gaffe-y growing pains early and by Trump standards I'd say this has been a smashing success of smoothness.

Better Flynn gets ditched 3 weeks in than 3 years in.

#2605757 - 02/14/17 02:50 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit
You guys should be stoked that he's finally being forced to confront the limitations of his office. He will either start making better choices going forward or he won't.

His excessive burn rate may gut his power and influence sooner rather than later but the one thing that's clear is that he has nobody to blame for his problems but himself.

I don't think anyone should be stoked that the President of the US is having these sorts of issues just 3 weeks into his term. We should all be concerned.

Every Presidency seems to have some gaffe-y growing pains early and by Trump standards I'd say this has been a smashing success of smoothness.

Show me another that's had this sort of first month.

#2605766 - 02/14/17 03:04 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: StuAzole]
Kento Online   content
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

Show me another that's had this sort of first month.

Even W.H. Harrison's first month went better. roflmao

Russ Meyer

#2605835 - 02/14/17 05:14 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: hal9000]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

25 days in and the guy is embroiled in a yyuuuge fvcking scandal. Who's surprised? And you were worried about crooked corrupt Hillary? roflmao
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2605840 - 02/14/17 05:23 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: frvcvs]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
25 days in and the guy is embroiled in a yyuuuge fvcking scandal. Who's surprised? And you were worried about crooked corrupt Hillary? roflmao

even before the Russia phone call the over/under was Flynn would be the first to be fired due to his past under Obama, his A.D.D. and being underqualified for the position.

#2605847 - 02/14/17 05:37 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: stu dog]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: stu dog

even before the Russia phone call the over/under was Flynn would be the first to be fired due to his past under Obama, his A.D.D. and being underqualified for the position.

Yet despite being warned by Susan Yates the administration still appointed him and the senate GOP still confirmed him. Why shouldn't we be questioning their judgment or worse their involvement?
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2605855 - 02/14/17 05:47 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: frvcvs]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Originally Posted By: stu dog

Yet despite being warned by Susan Yates the administration still appointed him and the senate GOP still confirmed him. Why shouldn't we be questioning their judgment or worse their involvement?

that's a position that currently doesn't require confirmation hearing

#2605873 - 02/14/17 06:51 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: hal9000]
obslop Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: san diego, CA
i wonder if further revelations or leaks will result in trump's impeachment.

i've actually see people trying to find a brokerage that will write them an options contract that pays out if Hillary is president by June 2017. not sure if it's been done but the gears are turning out there.

#2605875 - 02/14/17 06:53 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: obslop]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
Likelihood Trump gets impeached - fairly high. Likelihood Hilldogg takes over for him - 0.

#2605882 - 02/14/17 07:04 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: obslop]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Originally Posted By: obslop
i wonder if further revelations or leaks will result in trump's impeachment.

i've actually see people trying to find a brokerage that will write them an options contract that pays out if Hillary is president by June 2017. not sure if it's been done but the gears are turning out there.

well if you believe Moby's theories, revelations are coming and impeachment likely. Why Moby has access to intelligence groups I don't fooking know foreheadslap

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/14/do...y-the-musician/

Originally Posted By: bird.
Likelihood Hilldogg takes over for him - 0.

Pense and the TeaTard wing of the GOP is taking over. Could see that coming on 11/9/16. They'll kick to the curb Bannon and the talk show crazies.

Edited by stu dog (02/14/17 07:07 PM)

#2605916 - 02/14/17 09:01 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: bird.]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: bird.
Likelihood Trump gets impeached - fairly high. Likelihood Hilldogg takes over for him - 0.

Has that even been suggested? It's not even within the realm. It's Trump or Pence and at this stage I'd be happy to see Pence. Under no other circumstance would I ever utter those words.

#2605921 - 02/14/17 09:18 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: hal9000]
BillyOcean Offline
Nep status

Impeachment is a non issue

Repubs control congress and the real mericans are with trump

Nobody gives a shit about Flynn except for the people who are out to get the prez

If I was trump, I would start rounding up groups of spooks and sending them to black sites for interrogation

#2605940 - 02/14/17 09:47 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: hal9000]
Autoprax Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Vagina Point
Billy do you think Flynn was acting at trump's bidding?

The problem with going to war with the CIA is they will fight back. And they are like spies and shit.

I don't think trump is used to that. I think trump is used to picking on civilians who have less resources than he.

Originally Posted By: TangTonic
. We don't care who you want to spray with cum, what kind of drugs you want to try, or that you think its funny to pull tricks on your students and beat women.

Originally Posted By: CCKeith
He isn't funny. When people who aren't naturally funny try to blend intelligence and booksmarts into humor they come off as trying too hard. It's off putting.

#2605942 - 02/14/17 09:49 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: Autoprax]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Billy do you think Flynn was acting at trump's bidding?

The problem with going to war with the CIA is they will fight back. And they are like spies and shit.

I don't think trump is used to that. I think trump is used to picking on civilians who have less resources than he.

#2605945 - 02/14/17 09:58 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: Autoprax]
heelnipstr Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
They couldn't do Castro not convinced they could handle his orange-nish.
The only moment that you can live here comfortably in these absolutely irreconcilable conflicts is in this moment when you embrace it all and you say "Look, I dont understand a fooking thing at all Hallelujah!

Leonard Cohen

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32