REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2605613 - 02/14/17 10:27 AM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: Autoprax]
GromsDad Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Whereas the conservatives see all their hypocrisy?

If you knew anything about Republicans you'd know that Republicans eat their own or throw their own overboard when there is a controversy........unlike the democrats who will lie and defend their own to the death. I actually respect democrats for that oddly enough. I wish republicans would stick up for their own and tell the opposition to F-off the way democrats do.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2605616 - 02/14/17 10:35 AM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: FecalFace]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Trump is going to bail with a ton of cash with the white house in flames

He will be gloating WINNING!

This is photo is a perfect illustration of your point.

He's going to walk away with billions.

That is the psychopaths MO.

A lot of minions going to get a good dose of the psychopath treatment,.

#2605617 - 02/14/17 10:37 AM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: GromsDad]
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GromsDad

If you knew anything about Republicans you'd know that Republicans eat their own or throw their own overboard when there is a controversy........unlike the democrats who will lie and defend their own to the death. I actually respect democrats for that oddly enough. I wish republicans would stick up for their own and tell the opposition to F-off the way democrats do.

Just substitute people for dems and reblicans and you will be closer to reality.

#2605618 - 02/14/17 10:37 AM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: Autoprax]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach

facelick

#2605627 - 02/14/17 11:00 AM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: Autoprax]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Trump is going to bail with a ton of cash with the white house in flames

He will be gloating WINNING!

This is photo is a perfect illustration of your point.

He's going to walk away with billions.

That is the psychopaths MO.

Wonder if Flynn is still singing the "but he's my psychopath" tune?

#2605694 - 02/14/17 01:20 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: hal9000]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
Assuming he didn't already know, Trump could have done better for himself had he vetted Flynn more carefully.

He'll either learn from the mistakes he's making or he won't.

#2605697 - 02/14/17 01:27 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: GDaddy]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
Assuming he didn't already know, Trump could have done better for himself had he vetted Flynn more carefully.

He'll either learn from the mistakes he's making or he won't.

LOL. The media did a pretty good job of starting the vetting for Trump before he ever appointed Flynn, but I do admire your ability to give him the benefit of the doubt I guess.

#2605701 - 02/14/17 01:32 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: bird.]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Okay, so he thought he knew better than everyone else and ended up being forced to find out differently. I think that's a good thing. The system works.

#2605703 - 02/14/17 01:34 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: GromsDad]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here

Edited by sizzld1 (02/14/17 01:36 PM)

#2605705 - 02/14/17 01:35 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: GDaddy]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

I guess, but when the story is that Trump knew for weeks and did nothing until the "enemy press" outed him, that's a concern. Honestly, the system working would be Trump vetting the guy and listening to his advisors from the start.

#2605706 - 02/14/17 01:36 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: GDaddy]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
Okay, so he thought he knew better than everyone else and ended up being forced to find out differently. I think that's a good thing. The system works.

I think that's also very charitable to Trump, but time will tell. At this rate, it may not even be much time at all.

#2605716 - 02/14/17 01:49 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: hal9000]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

You guys should be stoked that he's finally being forced to confront the limitations of his office. He will either start making better choices going forward or he won't.

His excessive burn rate may gut his power and influence sooner rather than later but the one thing that's clear is that he has nobody to blame for his problems but himself.

#2605740 - 02/14/17 02:23 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: hal9000]
Duke status

Can he settle down and try to make reasonable yet meaningful change?

I say nay

#2605741 - 02/14/17 02:24 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: GromsDad]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

most not be watching all of Kelly Anne Conway's interviews
rolleyes

#2605748 - 02/14/17 02:41 PM Re: Flynn vulnerable to blackmail..... [Re: GDaddy]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

You guys should be stoked that he's finally being forced to confront the limitations of his office. He will either start making better choices going forward or he won't.

His excessive burn rate may gut his power and influence sooner rather than later but the one thing that's clear is that he has nobody to blame for his problems but himself.

I don't think anyone should be stoked that the President of the US is having these sorts of issues just 3 weeks into his term. We should all be concerned.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32