REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >
View All Topics Index
#2591122 - 01/11/17 03:24 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: frvcvs]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Originally Posted By: GWS
Quote:
and invested $200K in nuclear armageddon stock

How does that work? You take profits right before the missiles hit and you're a billionaire for a minute and a half?

dancing

I imagine the price must be skyrocketing since trump's nomination. You probably missed the boat.

Close. The premise was based on his being elected. It was entirely correct.

Boom, we're dead roflmao hat

#2591123 - 01/11/17 03:25 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: FecalFace]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: MJOJunkie
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">At gym:<br>Asked weightlifters in basement if they voted Trump. 9 voted Trump, 1 Johnson.<br>Upstairs, bourgeois floor (machines), 10/10 Hillary.</p>— NassimNicholasTaleb (@nntaleb) <a href="https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/814560759577513984">December 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

smile2

Sounds like another billionaire jizz slurper.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump">@realDonaldTrump</a> ate ice cream, Krugman wd criticize ice cream. If he ate apples,he wd criticize apples.<br>This is info abt Krugman not DT.</p>— NassimNicholasTaleb (@nntaleb) <a href="https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/818923046463533056">January 10, 2017</a></blockquote>

I liked the black swan. It was very redundant too but I got the point.

Then Taleb reveals himself to be an idiot in his twitter.

At CSUF, Steve Mihalo donated a bunch of money to the business dept. They got his name every where and made a statue.

Then I started following his twitter when he got in a twitter war with some students.

Turns out he wants to be a DT wannabe on the Twitter.

What a fvccking idiot!

The business dept should give the money back.

They won't because they are billionaire cum suckers

Edited by Autoprax (01/11/17 03:27 PM)

#2591124 - 01/11/17 03:26 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: MJOJunkie]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GWS
Quote:
and invested $200K in nuclear armageddon stock

How does that work? You take profits right before the missiles hit and you're a billionaire for a minute and a half?

dancing

Funny you should mention...although I know you're much sharper (and funnier) than the average bear....there has been humor basically stating this exact subject....at least they will get burned up winning roflmao beer smokin

Did somebody say bear?

monkey monkey monkey
Everything works like clockwork in a perfect world."
- Steak 7/26/15

#2591129 - 01/11/17 03:31 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: Autoprax]
MJOJunkie Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Socal Bight
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">At gym:<br>Asked weightlifters in basement if they voted Trump. 9 voted Trump, 1 Johnson.<br>Upstairs, bourgeois floor (machines), 10/10 Hillary.</p>— NassimNicholasTaleb (@nntaleb) <a href="https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/814560759577513984">December 29, 2016</a></blockquote>

smile2

Sounds like another billionaire jizz slurper.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump">@realDonaldTrump</a> ate ice cream, Krugman wd criticize ice cream. If he ate apples,he wd criticize apples.<br>This is info abt Krugman not DT.</p>— NassimNicholasTaleb (@nntaleb) <a href="https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/818923046463533056">January 10, 2017</a></blockquote>

I liked the black swan. It was very redundant too but I got the point.

Then Taleb reveals himself to be an idiot in his twitter.

At CSUF, Steve Mihalo donated a bunch of money to the business dept. They got his name every where and made a statue.

Then I started following his twitter when he got in a twitter war with some students.

Turns out he wants to be a DT wannabe on the Twitter.

What a fvccking idiot!

The business dept should give the money back.

They won't because they are billionaire cum suckers

He's no idiot and no billionaire - not even close

He extremely brilliant and quite full of himself though hat

#2591140 - 01/11/17 03:54 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Buzzfeed is written by people who look like this

The report said it was Russian models, not Trigglypuff and Sandra Fluke.

Remember the RinseKit thread when you so nobly stated that you would hire Emily Ratajkowski to pee on you post-surf when you win powerball?

We're in our mid-30s. This guy is twice our age and grubs McDonald's. Probably can't even get it up anymore. What's wrong with a little post-processed vodka and borscht wash?

I have no problem with it at all

#2591147 - 01/11/17 04:00 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: MJOJunkie]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor

He's no idiot and no billionaire - not even close

Of course he's not a billionaire but he's hoping that if he drinks enough of DT billionaire jiz - he will become one.

#2591149 - 01/11/17 04:02 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: MJOJunkie]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Allow me to just leave this here dancing

Quote:

Trump Unleashes on Intelligence Agencies and Fake News After Buzzfeed Leaks False Documents

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:19am EST

President elect Trump is expected to speak at 10am today, where he will, undoubtedly, scream bloody murder following an incident in the liberal fake news industry last night with Buzzfeed publishing a pseudo intelligence report that was likely sourced back to a message board troll on a Hitler fan site.

In a series of tweets designed to trigger the least competent people in America, Trump denied any involvement with Russia and criticized the intelligence agencies of high level retards for leaking a document which was obviously false. He also likened the current state of fake media to Nazi Germany.

You can't make this shiet up!
applause jam_on monkey

The best part about it is that you are quoting the fake news source.

hah ibankcoin.com

You are showing your ignorance good buddy.

My good source and the site you mention is a financial genius and dislikes liberal bullshiet.
he actually voted for Obama twice.

While I don;t involve myself in markets any longer I have friends that do. One particular friend took Mr. Fly's guidance and invested $200K in nuclear armageddon stock UEC and is sitting on $115,000 in profits in less than 3 weeks.

Surf em if you got em I guess. drunk

True, I know nothing about investing.

I'm just a dumb working man with no pension plan. bawling

I know when I see a fake news site though.

zerohedge = ibankcoin shrug

#2591153 - 01/11/17 04:10 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: frvcvs]
squidley Offline
Michael Peterson status

http://truepundit.com/new-sheriff-trump-...s-buzzfeed-too/

Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN's White House Access; BuzzFeed Too

Quote:
An incensed President-Elect Donald Trump has asked the First Amendment gurus on his legal team if it is permissible to expel or restrict CNN and BuzzFeed News personnel from White House press corps, a transition insider told True Pundit.

At a raucous press conference Wednesday Trump warned BuzzFeed and CNN "would suffer the consequences" for publishing "fake news" about him, though he did not elaborate.

Trump first floated the inquiry of punishing the news organizations Tuesday evening in private conversations with legal and communication experts on his transition team. Those discussions included possibly stripping CNN and BuzzFeed of White-House credentials.

Trump officials believe the White House could legally remove CNN's designated seat in the White House press room and BuzzFeed's partial seat it shares with another organization, the insider said. This would be done by first revoking separate White House press credentials which are administered by the president's administration namely incoming press secretary Sean Spicer and not the White House Correspondents' Association. The reason? Intentionally publicizing and spreading bogus news, a violation of White House press corps tenets.

On Tuesday, BuzzFeed and CNN published and broadcasted a phony 30-plus page dossier about Trump that was reportedly compiled by a retired British Intelligence agent. Instead, it appears the report was fabricated as a prank by mental adolescents on the alternative web site 4Chan and then shopped to media outlets in an attempt to trick the mainstream media. It worked. The content of the "report" ranges from the completely ridiculous to absolute obscene, highlighting the twisted minds of the 4Chan crowd as well as the alleged journalists who got played.

On Wednesday both Trump and Spicer separately attacked both "news" entities for reporting fake news. Trump called a CNN reporter "fake news" during a heated exchange as well.

http://truepundit.com/wow-video-trump-de...fake-news-head/

#2591162 - 01/11/17 04:17 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: squidley]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: squidley

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HrtmUUL_x8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

.. [/quote]

1. The president doesn't get to decide which news organizations are fake news and which aren't.

2. The guy who spread fake rumors about Obama not being an American is suddenly upset about

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
hithead pokestick foreheadslap laughingpointing loser

#2591167 - 01/11/17 04:21 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: hal9000]
squidley Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: hal9000

1. The president doesn't get to decide which news organizations are fake news and which aren't.

2. The guy who spread fake rumors about Obama not being an American is suddenly upset about

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
hithead pokestick foreheadslap laughingpointing loser

Sorry, gumdrop. "Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud" does not equal "Obama not being an American".

Liar.

Edited by squidley (01/11/17 04:27 PM)

#2591171 - 01/11/17 04:29 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: frvcvs]
test_article Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
Pee is clean, right?

~James Taylor

#2591172 - 01/11/17 04:29 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: squidley]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Sorry, gumdrop. "Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud" does not equal "Obama not being an American".

Liar.

Nice try. You know what Trump has been spreading fake news stories for the past 8 years, and now he's the target of rumors (yes, I think these are rumors until proven otherwise) and it's got him shook. He's now drowning in piss.

drowning toilet

Edited by hal9000 (01/11/17 04:30 PM)

#2591175 - 01/11/17 04:34 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: hal9000]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Trump has been anti-American since the word "go":

pokestick laughingpointing crazy2

#2591182 - 01/11/17 04:37 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: squidley]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

http://truepundit.com/new-sheriff-trump-...s-buzzfeed-too/

Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN's White House Access; BuzzFeed Too

Quote:
An incensed President-Elect Donald Trump has asked the First Amendment gurus on his legal team if it is permissible to expel or restrict CNN and BuzzFeed News personnel from White House press corps, a transition insider told True Pundit.

At a raucous press conference Wednesday Trump warned BuzzFeed and CNN "would suffer the consequences" for publishing "fake news" about him, though he did not elaborate.

Trump first floated the inquiry of punishing the news organizations Tuesday evening in private conversations with legal and communication experts on his transition team. Those discussions included possibly stripping CNN and BuzzFeed of White-House credentials.

Trump officials believe the White House could legally remove CNN's designated seat in the White House press room and BuzzFeed's partial seat it shares with another organization, the insider said. This would be done by first revoking separate White House press credentials which are administered by the president's administration namely incoming press secretary Sean Spicer and not the White House Correspondents' Association. The reason? Intentionally publicizing and spreading bogus news, a violation of White House press corps tenets.

On Tuesday, BuzzFeed and CNN published and broadcasted a phony 30-plus page dossier about Trump that was reportedly compiled by a retired British Intelligence agent. Instead, it appears the report was fabricated as a prank by mental adolescents on the alternative web site 4Chan and then shopped to media outlets in an attempt to trick the mainstream media. It worked. The content of the "report" ranges from the completely ridiculous to absolute obscene, highlighting the twisted minds of the 4Chan crowd as well as the alleged journalists who got played.

On Wednesday both Trump and Spicer separately attacked both "news" entities for reporting fake news. Trump called a CNN reporter "fake news" during a heated exchange as well.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HrtmUUL_x8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's compelling that you post a clip from RT.

#2591183 - 01/11/17 04:38 PM Re: CNN: Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him [Re: StuAzole]
hal9000 Offline
Miki Dora status

Why, because it's a tool of the Russian propaganda machine? Why should that matter?

Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32