REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 44 of 77 < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 >
View All Topics Index
#2576915 - 12/04/16 09:32 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
One's gotta ask......

"There are two potential violators of mans rights: the criminals and the government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two by forbidding to the second the legalized version of the activities of the first." Rand

#2576921 - 12/04/16 09:56 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: GromsDad]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
One's gotta ask......

Corn subsidies to corporations.

#2576981 - 12/04/16 01:01 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: GromsDad]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
One's gotta ask......

$1 happy meals and corn syrup.
Corporations like to keep them poor and sick.
It's good for the business.

Any more stupid questions?

#2578011 - 12/07/16 04:30 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: U.S.A.

#2579046 - 12/09/16 06:34 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

***:WARNING:*** "N" word trigger***:WARNING:***

http://www.commercialappeal.com/story/ne...viral/93417938/
roflmao

for all the episodes that end in tragedy there are millions more that end in comedy !! )

y'all stay safe out there !! )

victims of fatal road rage ...

rest in peace

#2581369 - 12/15/16 05:11 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/obamas-faith-in-white-america/510503/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/obamas-faith-in-white-america/510503/

#2581387 - 12/15/16 08:27 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
BO ignored the possible repercussions of faulty neuroception.

Trump's doing it too.

I expect the same bad results to follow.

Why do I see this and they don't?

Please, Donny, call me!

#2583669 - 12/20/16 06:29 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: Autoprax]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

#2583672 - 12/20/16 06:35 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Offline

The Atlantic is about as biased as Infowars. Just let this thread die already!

"There are two potential violators of mans rights: the criminals and the government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two by forbidding to the second the legalized version of the activities of the first." Rand

#2583675 - 12/20/16 06:53 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: GromsDad]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

The Atlantic is about as biased as Infowars. Just let this thread die already!

your encouragement is always appreciated !! ) cheers

#2585113 - 12/25/16 06:56 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

even the bald have Mohawks !! ) jam_on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2RpdW7SyY

#2585292 - 12/26/16 06:59 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

http://www.theroot.com/blog/the-grapevin...photo-in-tweet/

roflmao

Edited by sirfun (12/26/16 07:53 AM)
Edit Reason: "basket of deplorable" best politically incorrect phrase ever !! )

#2588407 - 01/05/17 05:54 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: sirfun]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: sirfun
even the bald have Mohawks !! ) jam_on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2RpdW7SyY

And thats part of the reason why race is such a difficult thing to deal with in politics, because the evolution of racial identity, racial relationships, institutional racism, is never similar. The trajectory, I believe, has been positive. But anything you say on the topic of race, theres a counterargument, theres an exception, theres a nuance. Theres a, Wait, hold on a minute, how about that? And thats part of the reason why, I think, it creates frustration. Its also why its easy to demagogue. Its also why situations that look ambiguous can lead to people dividing into camps very quickly.

We think of the two episodes of me running for president, or being president, that on their face, should not have been as charged as they were. The first is when I say at the end of a long day, towards the end of a long campaign, that part of the reason that you had a lot of working-class whites supporting a Republican agenda that on its face doesnt seem to be serving their interest is because theyve given up hope that the system is going to look out for them. They feel its rigged. So their attitude is that, If youre not going to help me get a job, if youre not going do anything concrete for me, then at least Im going to cling onto my religion and my Second Amendment rights.

And I said that not from an unsympathetic perspective. I was saying something that every writer now whos writing about Trump voters is saying: that these communities feel ignored, and so its much easier for them to think in terms of those constants in their identity. But just by saying, They cling to their guns and Bibles made it, as David Axelrod said right after I said it, anthropological, made it sound patronizing, and to this day is the primary proof point that is used to argue that I am not sympathetic towards those communities, that Im sort of this elitist, coastal liberal, and in part responsible for the backlash to my presidency. And if I had been a white person saying the exact same thing, it wouldnt have played the same way. If I had said it the way I meant it or felt it, it would have been absorbed differently. But because there was a racial component to it, immediately it becomes a permanent talking point.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/ta-nehisi-coates-obama-transcript-iii/511475/

#2588409 - 01/05/17 06:51 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Offline

Do you realize you've replied 4 times in a row to your own thread without a reply?

#2590342 - 01/10/17 05:49 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...m=.e3c8595d35ef

and now we hear from a woman just down road a piece !! )

I know what it means to be "proud to be deplorable " !! )

My daughter is 3. Shes a little sponge; she repeats everything, said Ford, 21, who is biracial. She asked me: Mommy, we n?
Deianeira Ford. (Photo courtesy of Deianeira Ford)
Crying and shaking, Ford dialed 911.
An officer found her sitting in the parking lot in tears. She told him what happened, and he went to talk to Crichton, the DQ owner.
The officer later detailed what Crichton told him in a police report.
He said Crichton was angry.
He was shaking and pacing the floor.
But he did not deny what Ford had said:
Crichton boastfully told me he would be happy to go to jail over the issue and proudly admitted to calling Ford a n. He added that he is fed up with black people, and described an incident in which two of them were in his restaurant squirting ketchup all over the floor, according to the officers report.
During the course of my conversation with Crichton, he used the word n freely to describe black people, the officer continued.
-
Still, there was little police could do.
In a statement, Zion Police Chief Steve Dumyahn told The Post that while this alleged activity is deplorable, it is not criminal.
So Ford took to Facebook.
She wrote a post describing what had happened. She described how she had asked for the owners name after recovering from her shock so she could report him to Dairy Queens corporate office. He replied Bill Clinton then said better yet Im Donald Trump, Ford posted.

Edited by sirfun (01/10/17 05:50 AM)
Edit Reason: "basket of deplorable" best politically incorrect phrase ever !! )

Page 44 of 77 < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32