REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 43 of 75 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 >
View All Topics Index
#2568300 - 11/13/16 08:56 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
LOL

Now we know you don't surf.

#2568308 - 11/13/16 09:27 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2568310 - 11/13/16 09:38 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: GDaddy]
casa_mugrienta Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
LOL

Now we know you don't surf.

"Good surf stories."

#2569794 - 11/16/16 04:57 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: U.S.A.
further recognition of the obvious !! ( :

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/11/how-white-power-went-viral/507473/

When we talk about online radicalization we always talk about Muslims. But the radicalization of ...

#2569827 - 11/16/16 09:50 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
You don't want to work up the herd so it stampedes.

I fear the white cows and the brown cows are getting ready to run!

#2569967 - 11/16/16 04:24 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
psykophant Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Hawai'i
That's some serious kumbaya shit there.
Oh yes, love will conquer all and hate will be bred off.

LOL...
Coming from the most hate filled and vitriolic poster here no less!

fooking epic.

#2569968 - 11/16/16 04:26 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
psykophant Offline
Miki Dora status

..on the heels of Trump wining the election no less!

Talk about wishful thinking.

#2571150 - 11/20/16 09:14 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Ignoring race where it needs to be the topic of the conversation is just plain stupid and racist in and of itself. You can't just ignore the elephant in the room simply because, quite frankly, its an elephant.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/20/chi...s-grandson.html

There is only one culture in this country that is murdering its own members at a shocking rate and it isn't protestant NRA members.

"I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As Government expands, Liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan

#2571200 - 11/20/16 12:27 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: GromsDad]
StuAzole Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Ignoring race where it needs to be the topic of the conversation is just plain stupid and racist in and of itself. You can't just ignore the elephant in the room simply because, quite frankly, its an elephant.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/20/chi...s-grandson.html

There is only one culture in this country that is murdering its own members at a shocking rate and it isn't protestant NRA members.

On the flip side, perhaps your fear of that group is oversold and really part of a larger problem: http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/us/obama-trump-white-backlash/index.html

#2571254 - 11/20/16 02:14 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: sirfun]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

ht t p : / /w w w.houstonchronicle.com/lifestyle/calle-houston/article/Is-there-a-right-way-to-tell-a-racist-joke-9288977.php

there none funnier than this one !! ( :

roflmao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

he briefly affected the voice of an aristocrathave a fine debate with mon conservative frre. He rolled his eyes and mimed masturbation. My reaction to that is a jack-off motion so hard it opens a portal into another dimension.

roflmao roflmao roflmao

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/persons-of-interest/what-will-become-of-the-dirtbag-left

______________-----------------------________________------------------------------

jam_onAWESOME COMMENTS SECTION !! )

THANX FOR ALL OF THE HELP AND

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GROMSDAD !! )

roflmao roflmao roflmao

#2571255 - 11/20/16 02:14 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: sirfun]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Racists are more Religious than Muslims !! )

Originally Posted By: CharmingSophisticate

The thing is, it's easy to tune out Fundamentalist Christians

that you find annoying whereas it's damned near impossible

to tune out "liberal/progressives" because

they've been so successful at

foisting their collective

religious

views on our daily lives

using the power of law

#2571272 - 11/20/16 03:13 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: sirfun]
FecalFace Online   happy
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: sirfun

That also wonderfully illustrates GDaddy's dumbass idea of what assimilation means.

#2571625 - 11/21/16 04:44 PM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
psykophant Offline
Miki Dora status

Quote:
Now the votes are in, and Trump got greater support from minorities than Romney or McCain before him. You can read the Washington Post article, Trump Got More Votes From People Of Color Than Romney Did, or look at the raw data (source)

Trump made gains among blacks. He made gains among Latinos. He made gains among Asians. The only major racial group where he didnt get a gain of greater than 5% was white people. I want to repeat that: the group where Trumps message resonated least over what we would predict from a generic Republican was the white population.

Nor was there some surge in white turnout.
I dont think we have official numbers yet, but by eyeballing what data we have it looks very much like whites turned out in equal or lesser numbers this year than in 2012, 2008, and so on.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

#2571858 - 11/22/16 02:21 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: psykophant]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: psykophant
Quote:
Now the votes are in, and Trump got greater support from minorities than Romney or McCain before him. You can read the Washington Post article, Trump Got More Votes From People Of Color Than Romney Did, or look at the raw data (source)

Trump made gains among blacks. He made gains among Latinos. He made gains among Asians. The only major racial group where he didnt get a gain of greater than 5% was white people. I want to repeat that: the group where Trumps message resonated least over what we would predict from a generic Republican was the white population.

Nor was there some surge in white turnout.
I dont think we have official numbers yet, but by eyeballing what data we have it looks very much like whites turned out in equal or lesser numbers this year than in 2012, 2008, and so on.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

my fav parts !! ( :

If you insist that Trump would have to be racist to say or do whatever awful thing he just said or did, you are giving him too much credit. roflmao roflmao roflmao

no one has ever accused me of that !! ) roflmao roflmao roflmao
once again Congratulations to Fecal Face and Michael Moore for their correct predictions !! )

Trump is just randomly and bizarrely terrible. Sometimes his random and bizarre terribleness is about white people, and then we laugh it off. Sometimes its about minorities, and then we interpret it as racism.

roflmao roflmao roflmao

You can argue that he and his supporters are biased for caring more about terrorism than about furniture-related injuries, which kill several times more Americans than terrorists do each year. But do you see how theres a difference between cognitive bias that makes you unreasonably afraid versus white supremacy?

uh yay-yuh !! ) roflmao

and the crux !! ( :

I agree that this is getting into murky territory and that a better answer here would be to deconstruct the word racism into a lot of very heterogenous parts, one of which means exactly this sort of thing. But as I pointed out in Part 4, a lot of these accusations shy away from the word racism precisely because its an ambiguous thing with many heterogenous parts, some of which are understandable and resemble the sort of thing normal-but-flawed human beings might think. Now they say KKK white nationalism or overt white supremacy. These terms are powerful exactly because they do not permit the gradations of meaning which this subject demands.

Let me say this for the millionth time. Im not saying Trump doesnt have some racist attitudes and policies. I am saying that talk of entire campaign built around white supremacy and the white power candidate is deliberate and dangerous exaggeration. Lots of people (and not just whites!) are hasty to generalize from ISIS is scary to I am scared of all Muslims. This needs to be called out and fought, but it needs to be done in an understanding way, not with cries of KKK WHITE SUPREMACY!

thats a why I NEVER call anyone a racist !! )

----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____-----_____

Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Got any great surfing experiences you can share?

Sunday a Bald Eagle flew in low and starred me down for 5 seconds !! ) jam_on

----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____-----_____

That's some serious kumbaya shit there.
Oh yes, love will conquer all and hate will be bred off.

LOL...
Coming from the most hate filled and vitriolic poster here no less!

fooking epic.

..on the heels of Trump wining the election no less!

Talk about wishful thinking.

laughingpointing anAHierTT Auto-Review no less !! ) roflmao

#2575935 - 12/02/16 05:47 AM Re: "Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sirfun Offline
Miki Dora status

Page 43 of 75 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32