REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2 more from Insta by brukuns @ 22 seconds ago

I thought Kerzy rode Rusties. Those boards look sick!
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FINS FOR SALE by adam33 @ 52 seconds ago

Both sets are sold!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Aaron Hernandez, DONE by FecalFace @ 2 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AutopraxIt could be a manifestation of prolonged gay lock down. No whey!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Conservative media not happy with Trump by hal9000 @ 2 minutes 59 seconds ago

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/330356-conservative-media-disappointed-with-trump-meeting Quote: Some conservative media figures invited to an exclusive event with President Trump on Monday night left the White House frustrated and compl
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: SURF: The best bodies of surfers girls by Autoprax @ 3 minutes 8 seconds ago

They are all cute fertile girls. Some chicks, the super models. are pretty and then they take a good picture. Most of these surfer girls aren't at that level. Good but not GREAT! They all have not tits which comes with low body fat. (BTW, old gu
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Airline Faux-pas Video by FecalFace @ 3 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: afoaf every woman within 3 rows lost their shit. I'm a fkn baby whisperer.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB Pavel Turbo Speed Dialer fins (LokBox) by 65Creed @ 11 minutes 43 seconds ago

Looking for a set of turbos with or without cutaways in any condition.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Pavel Speed Dialer by 65Creed @ 13 minutes 32 seconds ago

6'0 Pavel Speed Dialer - $625 Used but not abused. Built around 2003- 4ish surfed 20 or so times and has lived in a bag without being surfed up until about a month ago when I decided to put it back in rotation. 6'0 x 21 x 2 white opaque, future f
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Epoxy Board by rts265 @ 21 minutes 45 seconds ago

because sometimes you will feel chatter if the waves aren't clean and strong IMO only an issue if you are coming off pu as an advanced surfer - first time on eps
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2017 Community Surf Journal*** by silentbutdeadly @ 24 minutes 18 seconds ago

nice surprise to see the wind out of the south instead of onshore. Overhead with lots of water. Handful of fun ones on the blackbird then it shut down.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Neal Purchase Jnr - Duo Concept and other boards... by Greg Griffin @ 26 minutes 45 seconds ago

Fishy one looks nice , tail template is a bit more curvy , maybe not as good for this modified single fin . And yes Email him . 1980 on the North Shore Cort Gion did not care for the in fashion MR style twin . He made his with the rears at 8&quo
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Has Flynn flopped? by hal9000 @ 28 minutes 44 seconds ago

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/25/us/politics/michael-flynn-white-house-documents-russia.html?_r=0 Quote:White House Refuses to Turn Over Flynn Documents to House Inquiry WASHINGTON White House officials have refused to turn over documents relat
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE: 5'9 Gary McNeill Rasta Torus Twin by RattimusB @ 35 minutes 0 seconds ago

deleted. wrong post
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: best bug repellent by jkb @ 40 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: r32 Are mosquitos going to be extra insane this year with all the rain? They were really thick in my area towards the end of March. More than I've ever seen in my lifetime around here, but have since subsided a bit. I'm su
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: March for Science by hal9000 @ 43 minutes 11 seconds ago

POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Marine Le Pen - DONE by hal9000 @ 45 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FecalFace I'm not an expert but it seems that she is trying to distance herself from the racist shitfuck party her fascist father started, in order to win over the votes from the more centrist candidates who are out of the runn
Surfer Discussion
That's awesome! Romo seems like a great guy and deserves the fan love. People can say what they want about the rivalry, but the Giants have consistently been one of the classiest organizations in baseball for a long time now.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mad Burner Next Door by Sharkbiscuit @ 53 minutes 14 seconds ago

The main guy in charge said sorry the last time the daytime burn (smoker/grill thing, or bonfire pit) ruined me keeping my windows open on a nice day and in general it hasn't happened since, particularly his smoker/grill. The nighttime bonfire thing
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Back Up the MFing Truck by sizzld1 @ 58 minutes 56 seconds ago

I have no problem with an effective 15% tax rate for small to medium businesses. I do think it should be a bit higher for multi-national corporations, but I could overlook that if Trump's plan actually did what VM points out is supposed to be the pla
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: **** Official 2017 NBA Playoff Thread **** by OTdos @ Today at 11:25 AM

meanwhile in Toronto .... erBB member?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A FOOTBALL PLEASURE-VID FOR AUTOPRAX by Autoprax @ Today at 11:05 AM

I almost got into a fist fight with a girl in Mexico. She squared off on me and was ready to go. I'm pretty sure I could have taken her. I saw myself driving my fist through her head and saw her KO'd on the beach. it's weird how that image came i
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrientaOriginally Posted By: GromsMom Who's backing him around here? GWS? Charming? Maybe...Caca Try his own trolls. Did you just get out of rehab AGAIN? No. I escaped from Stuart Lanning's dungeon. It was
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Water-sports hydration pack by JimmOff @ Today at 10:37 AM

Hi, I am a runner and a part-time surfer. I use my hydration pack when doing trails. I never had an idea of having a bladder for drinking when surfing. The models which are available on the market now are not suitable for that. This is, I suppose, w
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why isn't the swallowtail a common HPSB feature? by sdsurfrat @ Today at 10:30 AM

Why isn't the swallowtail a common HPSB feature? World Champion Gabby Medina rocks a baby swallow, around 4" tip 2 tip. aside: i miss Stepdad Charley throwing around chairs and tables in the competitors area...
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: wanna help me pick a board? sf bay craigslist by SurfFuerte @ Today at 10:27 AM

p.s. verunka's czech. wrong accent... butt, you get the picture... ooops. guess not. search for her... she's worth your troubles.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >