REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
It takes a black guy to beat a black guy?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: So you say you're worried about spying... by Autoprax @ 1 minute 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SurfdogYou can be the best parent in the world. Your kid's friends/school mates are out of that control, and thats what my Kauai story is all about. They don't have TV/cable/dish, and monitor everything internet. Probably kind
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bummer by Greg Griffin @ 2 minutes 45 seconds ago

You guys make me sad I have grandkids .
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: hal9000Originally Posted By: GromsDadAny more disingenuous than denying the direct negative effects that Obama's policies had and continue to have on middle income families. He's still a drag on the economy and he's been gone f
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Name for New Surf Brand by Waterlogged05 @ 8 minutes 59 seconds ago

also anglers have a lot more disposable income than surfers. look at yeti coolers.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: I just bought one of these (van related) by TangTonic @ 13 minutes 10 seconds ago

Or you could have bought one of these and gotten 4x4 with Toyota reliability. Toyota Hiace
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here by Autoprax @ 20 minutes 10 seconds ago

I think drainer was going get me heroin. But then he thought I was a cop. Yeah, deep cover trolling the erbb for drug offenders!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Way bigger than Dive Oahu by OBSurvivor @ 29 minutes 35 seconds ago

Don't care about naming spots . All legit lineups + spots regulate themselves . Especially west side where majority of time spongers + body boarders regulate when waves not firing
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Fake news purveyor Alex Jones goes to court.... by hal9000 @ 33 minutes 11 seconds ago

Remember when he said Sandy Hook was fake? Remember when Trump went on his show and told Jones what a great guy he was?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pyzel Ghost? by pingsc @ 34 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MazMr J, I've stopped listening to technical explanations from guys like NS; they make my head hurt. I agree that his technical explanations do leave me scratching my head at times. I had a laugh out loud moment during, I thin
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Trump Sunday Meltdown Thread.... by hal9000 @ 37 minutes 0 seconds ago

Fully unhinged Clapper has now admitted that there was Spying in my campaign. Large dollars were paid to the Spy, far beyond normal. Starting to look like one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history. SPYGATE - a terrible thing!— Dona
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Parko Interview: Andy Irons film outtakes by OneWorldEd @ Today at 08:20 AM

I wanna see the outtakes where they interview Brad Melekian. Oh wait.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Does trump have integrity? by BillyOcean @ Today at 08:04 AM

Originally Posted By: StuAzoleWe should be able to agree that he does not without calling into question his performance as President. In fact, he seems proud of his lack of integrity. Right, hes a slimeball, but he gets results Unfortunately all
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 8 10 Pyzel Padillac by Duffy @ Today at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By: surfy1476Originally Posted By: DuffyIt seems I cant get one (vest). Patagonia isnt selling them anymore, apparently. That is a bummer. I was going to get one for the guy im selling this board for. Any idea if they will com
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite surfing podcast? by ghostshaper @ Today at 07:55 AM

Was just looking for some good podcasts, thanks for posting. I like all the shaper interviews on surf splendor. Still would like an S-town surf-related podcast w Wil Jobson. I pitched it to David scales at the boardroom a couple weeks ago. When I pi
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What happened to POP OUT COP by Duffy @ Today at 07:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Greg Griffin"Yes, and the fact that he pussed out only strengthened my suspicion that he may be suffering from some sort of mental illness." He's just clinging to the past business model in board building and sales
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Great surfing on a twin fin w/ nubster by FecalFace @ Today at 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: DuffyYup. Nubster made my wizard sleeve surf like shit.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sushi Joint recommendations in L.A. ? by FecalFace @ Today at 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: a_neutron+ Venice, Santa Monica, Downtown, wherever. Whadda ya got? I'm sure 3D_Xman will have some sushi suggestions for you.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: AirBnB cameras in the house by FecalFace @ Today at 07:21 AM

Stayed at this place in Berlin last year. Just East side of the wall, stones throw from coffee shops, beer gardens and metro. Biked most everywhere. Super friendly, owners left a couple of bottles of wine, and I left them a presie (not flowers). Nei
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Over the falls. by JJR @ Today at 02:14 AM

All the legends came out for this one :-)
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What would you ride in this? by Maz @ Today at 01:39 AM

Something with a moderate entry rocker (relatively easy paddle in), generous tail rocker (fits the curve coming off the bottom), low rails (lets you knife in), your height or just over, good volume. For me, that's my 6'3 Ghost, but that Slayer 2 lo
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Distant Shores by kelpcutter @ Today at 12:53 AM

It's you who is trying to convince the rest of us that the globe is flat. I've yet to see anything convincing from you. Keep trying.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Britt's Twin by need 4 speed @ Today at 12:39 AM

I'm quite fond of the tail channel But I haven't seen a negative in shallow radial channel or deep straight channel
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: StuAzoleOriginally Posted By: ifallalotYou guys are kidding yourselves if you think the good the EPA does balances out the general kludge of bureaucracy and money theft it does otherwise While we're at it, let's get rid of ICE
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year by squattyfk @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: sd_101Been enjoying the machado set in my gx squash. Ive also used the gorilla fins to good success. Couldnt imagine riding it a quad. Still messing with my gx round tail setup. Rear quads in the stamps set felt sticky comin
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >