REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump is losing his sh!t, isnt he by the janitor @ 2 seconds ago

no fair, I'm guessing you're on the West Coast ,so Hal hasn't see you lob in 2 threads of his ilk this late in the day. One more and I think you tie his record. 2 and you are in the lead
POLITICS
No, my response to you was "wah" for taking the pearl clutching approach about "deflections and inability to address the subject"
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year by laidback @ 40 minutes 26 seconds ago

Controllers felt sticky for me too. I liked SA quad fins better
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Whose side is he on? by everysurfr @ 47 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VonMeister] Don't play stupid or I'll out the rest of your trolls. this could be good. Or I could just ***ignore this user***
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mark and Daves surf camp Nicaragua by grapedrink @ 57 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: theGraftotf. I've done that too, leaving stuff behind, mostly to staff and local kids. I've always read that one shouldn't do that due to training local people to expect gifts. That's a fair point. I think it's a bad move to be
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: THIS IS IMPORTANT! by VonMeister @ 58 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hammiesHow long before some smart-mouthed dipshit kid prompts a teacher to take out his or her piece and cap the little fvck right then and there in class? 100%
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Skaters of the ERBB by rowjimmytour @ Today at 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: hal9000Originally Posted By: rowjimmytourOriginally Posted By: hal9000can someone recommend a decent helmet? I am not sure if all equal but like most stuff in skating all personal preference and I like the 187 helmet
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official Snow Surfing 2017-2018 Thread*** by Random Guy @ Today at 12:13 AM

Ended up having a lot of fun at kirkwood Snowed for a while Found out we actually don't have 4wd on the rental car so that sucks some other time,Q cowabunga rg
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump will be first US president to be imprisoned by everysurfr @ Today at 12:07 AM

Pence will pardon him. That is unless State charges are filed.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump is a savage. by ifallalot @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: obslopOriginally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: obslopOriginally Posted By: ifallalotits going to be a long 3 to 7 years for you people denial. trump is way fooked; criminal charges in due time. Keep hope alive!
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: grapedrinkOriginally Posted By: AutopraxIS 1whoknows stuart planning jr? Stu, that you? Me thinks he is the poster formerly known as 12Rule 12rule.... theres a blast from the past. Currently residing in the where-are-they
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 7'2" Allan Gibbons - $300 by FresnoRipper @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Found some change in the couch. Gonna keep it after all. My levels are ratardashun know no bounds. Carry on
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump is a piece of shit. by obslop @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: VonMeisterWill Sally Yates still tweet when she is disbarred. yates warned trump about flynn. trump was either too dumb or entangled to act.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: They're laughing their asses off in Moscow by sirfun @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: sirfunwhat a doofus !! ) https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/trump-solipsism/553664/ what a doofus !! )
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread by theGraft @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: DuffyOriginally Posted By: BigwavedaveskimI was pretty mad when I saw this because I bought a new R4 a week before the sale at full price. I do have to say that it isn't the stretchiest suit Ive ever worn but it is by far the w
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Portugal in March by manbearpig @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Nicaragua trip for mid March kind of fell through. Since Im traveling solo now I have a bit more flexibility. Anyone been to Portugal mid March? Was thinking this as an alternative. Would like to rent a camper van and cruise the coast for 7-10 da
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bondi Beach - Bowl-A-Rama Live in 30 min. by shiver_me_timbers @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

hey, I've been there!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Gates pleads guilty by obslop @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

i've been reading up on the work manafort did in ukraine. everyone of you dry humping trump's leg should do the same.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Patagucci 50% off wetsuit sale by everysurfr @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: obslopstiff, heavy wet suits that leak after a year. very true. I was talking to an employee/ equipment designer yesterday. New models/ New materials coming soon. Maybe why a clearance sale now.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Free EPS Blanks - Los Angeles by afoaf @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

sorry. you were bested by another poster. both are gone.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: How many of you have ever been shot at before? by OTdos @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AutopraxDoes a bb gun count? We used to have bb gun fights in my friend's house. So fun. "No shooting in the face!" This post just reminded me of another close call (christ, how many have there been? ) Maui, '6
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Merrick Large - FCS II - Thrurster Set - $70 shipped by Racer1 @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Al Merrick - Channel Island - FCS II - Thruster Set. Some scratches on the fronts, pictured. RTM honeycomb construction. $70 shipped, or best offer. PM for Paypal.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts 61 Gary McNeill Channel Bottom Twin Fin by J_D_J @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/gary-mcneill-channel-bottom/6501589304.html 61 Gary McNeill twin fin with channel bottom, art and color. $480 for erBB folks. Pictures taken today.
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FCS II - Al Merrick AM Large 5 Fin Set by nubreed71 @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Sure. I can do $35 shipped.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: BillyOceanI wonder what % of gun deaths in Alaska are suicides Wonder how the chart would change if it was just homicides Wiki has a page on that, although the most recent data seems to be for 2010 https://en.wikipedia.org/
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >