REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Impressive Machine cut by sd_101 @ 30 minutes 48 seconds ago

Quote: “For the past eight years, I did the designs for about 95 percent of what Channel Islands was putting out,” he says. “There was some funky stuff that Dane [Reynolds] was working on, and a couple other boards but for the most part I put togethe
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Do only kooks get stung by stingrays? by Greg Griffin @ Today at 01:38 AM

37 years on Oahu - no stings
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Down in the Santa Cruz Mountains by Greg Griffin @ Today at 01:35 AM

Who ever wrote Lost Boys knows something about the area .
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: How Many???? by FecalFace @ Today at 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: squidleyOriginally Posted By: FecalFace Obama approval rating before inauguration: 78% Trump approval rating before inauguration: 37% Unfair! I'm sure according to the same mainstream media which told us Hillary would win in
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Guns/Silencers by slash @ Today at 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: GWS From 2016 I stand corrected! I guess the rednecks have no idea what they are cheering about!!!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Wrong Pipe Wave Of Winter Decision Here? by bigsurfer67 @ Today at 12:28 AM

Slater's no rail grab wave was incredible along with all of the regulars a la JOB, JJF, etc. However, the "unknown" charger at 21.00 with the European accent that Pancho liked and never heard of before came out way deeper AFTER the
Design Forum
Originally Posted By: Diver85SurferYdoa, my theory of why it might be working is if the fins are truest 50/50 foil and place in the wrong boxes, it might be mimicking (somewhat) a thruster. Rear find are nearly vertical like a thruster. Whether thi
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent by Surfdog @ Today at 12:10 AM

2017 availability update: Get reservations/hold dates EARLY with minimum, fully refundable deposits. Spring/Summer interest is picking up. Get reservations in soon for favored holiday periods. PayPal now available for last minute bookings (with a
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Maldives in September by Surfdog @ Today at 12:05 AM

If staying at one of the 2 resorts in the North Atolls, you'll have a fun selection of breaks along with the home break. Surf is not dry-reef Mentawais style dredgers, but can get world class when solid overhead and good wind conditions. Sultans is
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: 18 Million by VonMeister @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Maybe the US should stop subsidizing Europes healthcare and use that money to expand medicare.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gymnastic strength training anyone? for surfing? by VonMeister @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

99% of the people who can't hit depth on a squat are using too much weight. More often than not people who can't hit weight even with an empty bar are women. You were either using too much weight or had a technique problem. It's almost physically imp
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone wearing SILICONE WEDDING RINGS? by ninja323 @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

yes i do. I have a qalo Love it. have an expensive white gold ring i never touch. I have fat swollen knuckles so for a regular ring to go over it , it is way loose while wearing it. I pretty much never take it off except for jiu jitsu so i don't
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Two last minute Obama environmental initiatives by squidley @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

. Navajo Nation vows to fight EPA for toxic mine spill Quote: Navajo Nation officials say they are outraged the Environmental Protection Agency is refusing to pay millions of dollars in claims filed against it following the devastating Colorado Gol
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Craigslist Thread by Hdip @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Good prices. I'm tempted but they seem to small for me. What weight would you say that bat ray is good for since you had it for awhile.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Twin Fin vs Twin Keel by Greg Griffin @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

I this Hi Aspect ? T&C 2005
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Zealand Mid-April by KiwiJohn @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Mid April to June is the best time for waves at home. Easter is the most crowded long weekend of all so time your trip after Easter. The past few years have seen heaps of tourists travelling in vans and camping for free and leaving their crap everywh
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: GromsDadIf you don't like where you're at in life, go make something of yourself. The only one holding you back is YOU. When the public stops believing this is possible (regardless of whether it is or isn't) big problems resu
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mammoth by silentbutdeadly @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Angel's gone too
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Kalani Chapman's Wave and Rescue by kelly7873 @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

If the guy in the red shirt and black hat is a rescue swimmer he doesn't seem to be doing much, just bobbing along for the ride. My guess is he is a photog, in one frame it looks like something is in his hand. As for abandoning the ski, if he was the
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: west coast swell next week..... by mahoa @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Fly to La Paz, rent a jeep, score
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How'd you meet your wife? by keenfish @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: royallenOriginally Posted By: Racer1I think if you don't get stabbed in the toilet, it's not a dive bar. Once I went to a dive strip bar in Bellflower. The original Fritz's. I did at a later point require to go into the ba
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2017 Community Surf Journal*** by barnod @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Nice one mr.doof!! Seemed like the swell wanted just a bit less tide yesterday morning... still some great surf on tap!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Q by Q_Surf @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: HarryLopez House is in one of the last developments along the highway up to the mtn. Jacuzzi will be warm! ! damn, you're stocked! i'll bring the boneyard rpm & stuff. we just got into a new house & they left a ni
POLITICS
"Booker T Washington was a mediocre negro" -Mark Lamont Hill
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Von Sol Shadow - 5'8 x 21 x 2.5 by Oceanslide @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Steal!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >