REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: stretch boards support and board pron thread by rowjimmytour @ 1 minute 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: maydayOriginally Posted By: volcomst0ne24how durable is the CFT really? Surf the same board as a daily for a couple years and looks pretty damn new when you scrape the wax. Dropped my NF in a parking lot recently which is not e
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official Billabong Pipe Masters Contest Thread*** by sponge @ 8 minutes 30 seconds ago

Not disagreeing at all. Have seen seasons like this when it didn't turn on until after New Years. Hopefully, time will change things. Sunset is up next with the Pipe Masters waiting period starting in 17 days. Fingers crossed.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fitness Gurus: Mace Training by rowjimmytour @ 9 minutes 37 seconds ago

POLITICS
Originally Posted By: VonMeisterOriginally Posted By: frvcvsOriginally Posted By: GromsDadLet me guess. You think Trump was personally behind this? Do you think Hillary was personally behind Benghazi? No. Hillary and Obama were completely retard
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread by msh26 @ 25 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: msh26Originally Posted By: lorcaranyone knows these? https://needessentials.uk/ also, what is the latest consensus on Matuse? marketing started at full speed here in Italy For me, these suits are the fastest drying, warmer an
Surfer Discussion
Great job!! You too keen 5-10x160
Surf Doc
Jump to new posts Re: Ear plugs? by MBfreek @ 49 minutes 29 seconds ago

No, haven't tried the Zoggs. The L/XL look the same. The outer part just forms a base to reduce chance of plug being forced deep in canal. The fit there is not super important, believe it or not.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: AutopraxOne of the things no one is mentioning, and it's important is that male sexual aggression is rewarded 33 % of the time. We are just hearing from the bottom 33% who don't dig it. Dudes wouldn't act this way if it never
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Distant Shores by the janitor @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

I am thinking of all the local steelhead you could have saved instead of free falling into the flat earth mineshaft but Happy almost Thanksgiving anyway
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best spot to buy blanks (LA area)? by everysurfr @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: GDaddy You can't see it, but the base of these fins extend 1" or more into the foam. I routed a slot into the finished board and glassed them into the slot. The back of that board will tear off before these fins come ou
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Rose....DONE! by casa_mugrienta @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

So much for the SERIOUS NEWSMAN image. These guys are, and always have been, totally full of themselves. The allegations are not surprising at all.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: WSL Prediction by sponge @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Wonder if it'll be anything like Olympic kayaking competition.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: StuAzoleOriginally Posted By: ifallalot Set for life? Obviously you arent familiar with athlete money management. Especially when there is a toxic family member like Lavar in the mix 4 year, $33M. Yes, he's fine. He's a sm
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: FecalFace How do you figure that? Everything you think means something, it's the exact opposite. Fascinating. As a dude with a keen sense of the stupendously obvious, I don't have to figure anything. Your work speaks for it
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Slater Bro Pro 2018 by captyoda @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: GromsDadI was semi-joking about Medina charging the ride operator's building if he doesn't like his heat results........but on a serious note, would it be possible for the ride operator to fvck around with a rider he might not l
Surf Doc
Jump to new posts Re: Anterior ankle impingement by VonMeister @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

It depends on whats causing the pain. If it's bone spurs or arthritis you're going to have to deal with it. If it's just some swelling, rest it for a couple days and then begin walking it off. I wouldn't try stretching through the pain. You're going
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: XTR Evo by condude @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Not really feeling the Nano, but thanks anyway.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Sexual Harassment / Assault by FecalFace @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

I didn't think it mattered. But "hardenthefuckup" guy thought it was extremely important to ban me.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Random Photo Thread by john4surf @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: huryanposta train running off the tracks, i should win something, before I go. A train running off the tracks carved out of a No. 2 lead pencil. Imagine what the carver could do to a surfboard!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Buh Bye Bye Charlie? by john4surf @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: john4surfHe's dead now. David Cassidy will kick tomorrow... Buh Bye Bye David.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: wilymburroOriginally Posted By: BillyOceanAnything by Denis Johnson What the fvck are you babbling about? Split, loser. You need to get the fvck off this forum and get laid, or at least get a life. https://www.amazon.c
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Disney.....DONE! by Autoprax @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Where is my shakespeare quote? Humanity must perforce prey on itself. Like monsters of the deep WS is on target as usual.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ifallalotI'm not denying that Trump is racist, he's a rich 70 year old man. It comes with the territory I take umbrage with the idea that racism and racists elected him. Its another cheap excuse that the opposition is trying
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts WANTED: 6'6 Egg by k00karacha @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Ideally around 45-48L volume. Will need shipping.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Weirdest thing seen when surfing? by DerDer @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: r32Please tell me this will be webcast live! http://madmikehughes.com/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/spea...m=.5e330f28e9bf Seeking to prove that a conspiracy of astronauts fabricated the shape of the Earth, a Californi
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >