REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
In light of the news of the day (http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/u...ians/index.html) I think my thread title was spot-on.
POLITICS
back to the OP......an unsubstantiated report from Nunes is hardly what I'd call "vindication" or "credible".
POLITICS
Bravo, Mr. So-called President. https://twitter.com/i/moments/844695618551398400
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Alllllllllllllaaaaaaaaahuah Akbar! by Autoprax @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: squidleyOriginally Posted By: AutopraxThis is an issue that you have to look at statistics and probability and play the long game. How many people died in london from car wrecks yesterday? Why wasn't that news. We're all puss
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Single fin guys, what should I ride with this? by caramel_Sea @ 23 minutes 55 seconds ago

90 degree trailing edges for the win. #newbs
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to plan a trip by Autoprax @ 29 minutes 8 seconds ago

I do better in filth and poverty when I am on drugs, specifically stimulus barriers. Some people are naturally in that state. It's good to see different things in the world. I start thinking that every where is like OC when I don't travel enough.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Channel Islands Fever by bobwarren @ 42 minutes 53 seconds ago

New Pat Gudauskas pro model. Noel Salas Review Stock dims look just a little long and narrow for me, but overall I like the shape and what it's about.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: What did the Russians do???? by GromsDad @ 51 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mahoa What I can't figure out is why everyone in the administration keeps liying bout their interactions with them. That's the part that's a bit concerning. Perhaps they're not lying and the whole thing is a manufactured
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chile next year? or Peru by acnjusa @ Today at 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Autoprax There was this super hot green eyed Chilean girl working at Customs. I was trying to talk to her after they let me go and she said, Jew mus leave now! lan forever did not charge me for stix until one day they did.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Longboard suggestions by acnjusa @ Today at 08:37 AM

Originally Posted By: silentbutdeadlyOriginally Posted By: acnjusaOriginally Posted By: YakAKAny other suggestions? i have found soft-longboards to be quite fun as well as priced well as well as getting bonked-in-the-head well. Yeah but they d
Surfer Discussion
Originally Posted By: jkb[quote=Maz] Watch how many times he taps his board up and down between moves. It drives me crazy. this is an interesting critique. makes me think.....which hurts.....
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brett Barley by Peter1 @ Today at 08:31 AM

He's one of the few guys who had North Shore talent and decided of his own volition not to play that game. Good for him, but I'd love to see him in more Pipe events. I lived on the OB for a couple of years and there are more ways to make ends meet th
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty occy 84 by MrSteve @ Today at 08:27 AM

Originally Posted By: jimbo2Bump...giving it away now at 200 Holy chit, insane price
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Skaters of the ERBB by Autoprax @ Today at 08:27 AM

I was thinking about you skating bowls yesterday. Cruze and stay away from vertical was my thought. I may have to buy another Carver to replace the one U got stolen
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Preet Bharara FOR SPECIAL PROSECUTOR !! ) by sirfun @ Today at 06:53 AM

Originally Posted By: sirfunPreet Bharara FOR SPECIAL PROSECUTOR !! ) JUST TO BE SURE !! !! ) palmerreport.com/news/key-witness-in-preet-bhararas-russian-crime-probe-was-just-thrown-from-fourth-floor-of-building/2007/ https://www.palmerreport.co
POLITICS
Sword death of black man is "assault" on diversity, New York officials say oh- so that is what it is !! )
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A-Bay or J-Bei? by acnjusa @ Today at 06:18 AM

......um; cultural experiences are for when waves are flat.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts NSA spied on Trump by Wheelhouse @ Today at 02:57 AM

yeah but but obama wasnt listening.... right?????
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Poll: What should happen to Trump? by Wheelhouse @ Today at 02:54 AM

continue his term you kook
Design Forum
Originally Posted By: CloseOutBsI started surfing about 6 years ago when the shorter, thicker, fishier boards started to become popular so I've always rode those and never really had the long narrow potato chip boards. But now that I'm much better a
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: SF - LAX by Iceman @ Today at 02:09 AM

The biggest issue is the bridge which collapsed. Latest report said it could be rebuilt as early as September, but could be longer. To the south, there are a lot of landslides that will probably be cleaned up by summertime.
POLITICS
I'm not sure fake news should be criminalized and I certainly don't believe in censorship. But should we seek some kind of smart and even handed solution to the fake news problem demanding better of the media that is vital to our democracy or should
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone recommend a reliable tile guy in SD? by everysurfr @ Today at 01:37 AM

Yea, give me more than one fv(king star
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Jambalaya.... by JEwing @ Today at 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr_Stagger_LeeOriginally Posted By: JEwingThat not Jambalaya it's re-branded Rice a Roni Rice a Roni???? You tell that to the Cajun Man... Zatarain's is freeze dried I'm from the deep South. Jambalaya is about the
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pyzel Ghost? by SurfNatsee @ Today at 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: MazAnother update: Finally surfed the Ghost in proper waves, bigger than I thought it would handle, actually. I'm so much better on my forehand than backhand (and I'm not great on my forehand), but today was a solo session in
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >