REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/killed-portland-train-defending-muslims-170527052848396.html
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Futures Fins Alpha by nagual @ Today at 05:02 AM

Originally Posted By: jkbSo are you guys liking the feel of these Alpha's? The look like they would be stiff. Not that that's a bad thing.....it's just that for me, stiffer fins suit certain conditions better than others. They are made out of pl
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Aloha Fr!day! by buttholesurfer @ Today at 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: LogHaulerOriginally Posted By: hammiesOriginally Posted By: Mr DoofOur friends from Zurich are in town and staying with us. Hopefully I can keep the margarita count down to two this evening. If you make them properly two is a
POLITICS
24 posts and no talk of squats and/or deadlifts yal are slippin
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ElOgroOriginally Posted By: FecalFaceOriginally Posted By: ElOgroYou are, as usual, full of shit. Understanding a past event is not the same as justifying the event. I'm calling you out on your second sentence. Quote directly
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oregon camp/surf recommendations? by Aruka @ Today at 01:43 AM

The rivers are still a little cold for swimming but they're pretty to look at. Smith, Chetco, etc... Go hike Boardman State park. It's epic.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Gianforte....DONE by patrolman @ Today at 01:15 AM

While I found Gianforte's parroting of Trump's "drain the swamp" slogan totally pathetic (does he know who Trump appointed to his cabinet???), he did do two things that Trump has never done- Admit he did wrong and apologize. It may be a ve
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: stretch boards support and board pron thread by rowjimmytour @ Today at 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Hoarder Originally Posted By: brukunsOriginally Posted By: HoarderOriginally Posted By: thekadvangOriginally Posted By: HoarderLooking for some buzzsaw sizing guidance. I happened on a 6' x 20.5" x 2.25" ish sk8 Buzz
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year by Aruka @ Today at 01:06 AM

Got this California step up off usedsurf.com last week. Turns out it was one of JDJ's. Probably going to be a while before I get to use it but I couldn't pass up the deal. There's a couple other nice Stamps still on there for 300 bucks. Looks and f
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Surfboard Shaping Machine Thread by Greg Griffin @ Today at 01:03 AM

Surfboard Shaping Machine Thread Participate
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Zbigniew Brzezinski, - DONE! by VeniceSrfr @ Today at 12:16 AM

6 feet under ... today is a great day!!!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: **** Official 2017 NBA Playoff Thread **** by eldoc @ Today at 12:03 AM

I thought the regular season was all-time. So many great stories and great games. Westbrook, I. Thomas, Cousins, Davis,the kid in Phoenix... so much going on. Playoffs have been so-so by comparison.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: More "FAKE NEWS" for "LEMMINGS" with TDS !! ) by sizzld1 @ Today at 12:03 AM

Also this: Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch once close to President Trumps former campaign manager [Manafort], has offered to cooperate with congressional committees investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, but lawmakers are unwill
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ***** Official Fiji Pro Thread ***** by silentbutdeadly @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Boneroni That's freakin sick
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Brennan Testimony by Autoprax @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Where there is vape, there is no THC.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Shawn White's Weird Sexual Harassment Case by ghostshaper @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: DerDerOriginally Posted By: frvcvsOriginally Posted By: jkbI feel bad for him. If history tells us anything, then he won't be with us much longer. I'm going to hell for that one. Dude, leave Justin Turner out o
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Neal's Images of the Day by sponge @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Thanks ElOgro! Here's one she didn't make
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Crude Humor (NSR) by john4surf @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

People from Chicago have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower! In a survey, 86% of Chicago's inner city residents (almost all of whom are registered Democrats) say that they have enjoyed sex in the shower. The other 14% said the
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Hillary commencement speech. by manbearpig @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Hmm Guess it was a slow day at work. How many times you want to blame the world on obama?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Surf Canoe Anyone? by slopokecr @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Loch! the most loveable, hard charging grom over the age of 50. hope he has a plan to recover that go pro that is unlikely to stay put, considering where he is going to put that canoe.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: confederate monuments by sirfun @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

thank God and Google for spell check !! )
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Where's Joe Turpel? by VeniceSrfr @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

you forgot to login as STONN
POLITICS
Ban Sharia and Muslims will leave...hahhahaha, why would anyone believe this? Such click bait. Sharia law has no legal standing in the USA already, along with lots of other religions, in the sense that you can use religion to justify breaking the l
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2017 Community Surf Journal*** by obslop @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

couple clean lines. cold water.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Official Proud Boy Thread by frvcvs @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BSshwackOriginally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: brukunsI thought countries like Venezuela and Cuba were also in the West... are they there with the best? Absolutely. So is Brazil, and all the rest of Latin Americ
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >