REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You Trump by grapedrink @ 5 minutes 38 seconds ago

Seems like you can easily lose your arse trading foreign currencies and gold Potentially great if you can buy during times of a strong dollar and stock market and know when to sell, but as far as either being an investment that appreciates over the
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Jobs No One Wants by grapedrink @ 15 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BillyOceanYeah Teenagers used to fill seasonal work needs I kind of doubt the drop off in teenagers working is unrelated to the influx of third world labor Agreed- I don't think it's the explanation, more like a factor and sy
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Email from Jon Wiggins by OTdos @ 17 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grgWOW, I even felt that. A 9oh feeling like a 5'9", thats all time. totally contrary to riding a longboard. LB wanking was (and is) an abomination. sorry, I don't have anything to advertise. and the ad space is so chea
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The "One-Board-Quiver"? by Greg Griffin @ 19 minutes 18 seconds ago

Tommy Lives !! His adventure into surfboard world continues
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: *** Official Corona Open J-Bay Thread *** by Racer1 @ 24 minutes 17 seconds ago

More surprised at how fast Felipe paddles. When I saw the forecast and without jetski assist, I picked bigger surfers or extra fit guys. Took Felipe off my team. Oh well. Tahiti open for trading.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Meet WSL new CEO Sophie Goldschmidt by Mr_Stagger_Lee @ 25 minutes 46 seconds ago

^^^DUDE^^^ You forgot to Login as Guiseppe Eisenhawk Brah!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Freedom and Safety, or Bad Internet Service by CharmingSophisticate @ 30 minutes 46 seconds ago

Lets all just be grateful that those trucks are sustainable and were not powered by giant batteries.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whats this board? by goingright @ 34 minutes 45 seconds ago

Thanks so much..:) Wow! What a craftsman/artist. no wonder the dude was flying on his boards Arrow model 6'10 Green stripes & Blue #blue #green #stripes #wow #gloss #baskcountry #surf #spraypaint A post shared by Minvielle Surfboard (@
Surfer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Asher Pacey Fins by MrSteve @ 37 minutes 21 seconds ago

Med/ Large (AP02) in Futures base. Tri, quad, 5 fin set. Let me know if youre selling.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: fook your fooking surf contest, you fooking fooks! by youcantbeserious @ 53 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MitchellCLife is hard for those who either don't understand how the world actually works, or do but fail to accommodate and adjust according. Whether it's ego or just plain obstinance, there seems to an attachment to romantic id
Surfer Discussion
Originally Posted By: the janitorOriginally Posted By: manbearpigfooking hell it has. NorCal is a flexible term, whereabouts are you? Hour north of the bridge, usually surf ocean beaches ugly step sister.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Sen. John McCain has brain cancer, hospital says by BillyOcean @ Today at 09:31 PM

He's 80 If it wasn't this, it would be something else He's kind of a badass and a dumbass at the same time Must be a thrill to get trotted out as the "reasonable republican" from time to time When trump said I like guys better who don't
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: I found VonMeister's Twitter Account by BillyOcean @ Today at 09:25 PM

All we need are nukes + an auto trigger if any unidentifiable object enters our airspace
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Proper Rinsekit usage. by LogHauler @ Today at 09:17 PM

Is that a rinse kit or a bidet?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Voter Suppression by CharmingSophisticate @ Today at 09:17 PM

Is it true that Hanging Chad is Russian?
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Board for Punchy Beachies by gui @ Today at 09:15 PM

Just noticed you're in Australia... in this case I'd get something from Chilli for sure
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tomo MPH by Schralpy @ Today at 08:07 PM

does xtr make the normal sci fi, the one with pointy nose like firewire?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Hurricane Thread by stu dog @ Today at 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: ElOgroPlenty of activity in the eastpac. Looking forward to a kuno hype thread. three in a row going directly west. I don't put much confidence in the other two disturbances doing anything different.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wave Wrecker! by 000 @ Today at 07:40 PM

worth a bump
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Viewpoint Brewing Company - 92014 by 20W-50 and blood @ Today at 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: tsennblah blah blah good lagers and pilsners, tblah blah blah THE F()CK are you talking about?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Sessions - DONE! by stu dog @ Today at 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: susslethe Prez seems to think that the AG's job is to protect him.... Ethics 101: Quote: Justice Department regulations provide that no employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: most durable surfboard for beginner? by GDaddy @ Today at 06:55 PM

Wavestorm from CostCo with the bulletproof return policy. Either that or a Meyerhoffer with the penis tail. Those things will live forever in your brain because you'll never be able to un-see it.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: just stoked to post by SonnyBono @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Autoprax Trees are kunts. They sure are.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pyzel Ghost? by nat_blvd @ Today at 05:25 PM

Thanks Maz for the fin suggestion and reassurance. I was between the 6'1 and 6'2" and was steered towards the larger volume by the shop I ordered from
POLITICS
It's fun to shoot planes to of the sky?
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >