REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: It was supposed to be a beginner's trip by HarryLopez @ 29 seconds ago

Epic post stockway! Spread that aloha far and wide. As a new teacher I would chip in for 20w!
POLITICS
6. Fkg travel costs. 7. Excessive residences that require protection
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mitch/Jim Out...Magic In.... by Q_Surf @ 18 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OTdosMeyers, the GM for the Warriors was the first agent to make the leap to GM. I could see how this trend could be a plus and I could see how it could be a minus. IMO, I'd rather have a basketball guy in that position. I'm ju
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Random Photo Thread by everysurfr @ 22 minutes 34 seconds ago

workshop door
Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Eastern Samar - Philippines Trip Late March 2017 by grapedrink @ 25 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: surfeastogood luck Will probably need a miracle
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: So what happened in Sweden last night? by GDaddy @ 28 minutes 49 seconds ago

Quote:Yeah, let's put all multiculture non-assimilators to George's worldview in camps! Another day, another outright fabrication. Your standard diversion whenever you have nothing substiantive to add to the comment you responded to. What camps
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2017 Community Surf Journal*** by donger @ 33 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: winwinMaiden voyage on the new stamps tkf. 2 sessions,. . First sesh on softer , long hh++ rights...got a few fun one there. Then wind and current took me out of position. Second sesh on a steep , ledgey beach break, all
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: SHOW US YER TITS! / RAPE FRENZY! by CharmingSophisticate @ 39 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AutopraxA dog on the hunt doesn't stop to scratch fleas. You might be a redneck.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Milo appearing on Bill Maher Show this Friday by Autoprax @ 41 minutes 36 seconds ago

Tu quoque
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Good Riddance by FecalFace @ 47 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: squidley. It couldn't happen soon enough for me. Human garbage. .. I thought you were talking about this guy.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Protesting!!!!!! by manbearpig @ 55 minutes 57 seconds ago

LOL what do you expect? The dudes given up.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: do you scuba?. by casa_mugrienta @ 58 minutes 13 seconds ago

Used to scuba. Never owned a boat so I had to pay to go on charters, which limited me to 2 or three times a year. Always had trouble equalizing. Dabbled in freediving - 30 feet was about my limit due to always having issues equalizing. Deepest scu
Surfer Discussion
Originally Posted By: KentoOriginally Posted By: 23rdstMBYou and your crew had 10 days in Big Sur- you were the only one who (for some reason) did a late drive south. Now you're stuck in at Piedras Blancas all by yourself for the night. She's at th
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Lost Driver Roundtail Review by paunch23 @ Today at 09:39 PM

Best ever? Stretch magnet for sure. Stamps quadfish works well. I used to have a fishcuit and that was fun... When it has a more decent shape stretch skate or superbuzz.
Design Forum
What "type" is it. Type 5's have a completely different blade setup that the other four. But yeah, loosen bolts, remove set screw, pull out. Be careful installing them. Must be evenly balanced or ? Yikes!
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: south bay..... by buttholesurfer @ Today at 09:22 PM

Waves have been firing down at my place for 4 days,
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Epoxy ding repair question by Oceanslide @ Today at 08:40 PM

Tons of great info in this thread...more than I expected given my situation. Erbb delivers...cheers!
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Craigslist Thread by retodd @ Today at 07:40 PM

For the little fellas One of ADS old rip stix https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/wan/6012517826.html
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Edge board, ever ride one? by Hullman @ Today at 07:07 PM

I've ridden a couple of homemade versions; 50/50 rails with a re-templated bottom about 1/4 inch lower than the "bottom", single fin. Skatey, squirty, fun but a whole lot of work for not much performance. Not the real Greenough versions t
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread by sdfriday @ Today at 07:01 PM

My matuse hoplite all 2mil with a 1.5mil Hyperflex vest has got to be the warmest most flexible combo I've ever had in 20+ years of surfing in San Diego. On another note, I'm done with non-yamamoto rubber. That sheico stuff just does not compare in
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Surfing Photo Thread by Joshua2415 @ Today at 06:25 PM

POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Scientology - anyone here have a connection? by MJOJunkie @ Today at 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: frvcvsOriginally Posted By: MJOJunkieThis thread is an abortion. A late term abortion. GWS and frvcs shares pretty much show that Scientology is not a religion it's a cult. Bla Most religions are cults. There are importan
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Happy 100th Birthday to our National Parks by Joshua2415 @ Today at 06:14 PM

Overlooking the canyon. One of the locals. And to make it surf related...getting pitted at the entrance to the Narrows.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Barbarian Days by OTdos @ Today at 05:37 PM

well played.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: I hope they make an example out of this kid. by Autoprax @ Today at 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: FecalFaceGDaddy loves to see the herd stampede. It gives him enormous pleasure. What do you call that kind of behavior? cow-schadenfreude
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >