REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surf Doc
Jump to new posts Re: Best Surf Recovery Supplement? by Mr Doof @ 23 seconds ago

Peer review says ketogenic metabolism good for your brain.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 7s Surfboards by 92122 @ 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rts265Originally Posted By: 92122Originally Posted By: rts265I hear Walden makes some good shapes... I'd forgot about them. I'm curious to know the volume on this one... https://www.waldensurfboards.com/collections/mega-magi
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New pit. by BillyOcean @ 52 seconds ago

Legit Brisket?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: San Diego Hepatitis A "outbreak" and your surfing. by Phi1 @ 2 minutes 4 seconds ago

Thinking this will be the next site of a major outbreak.
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: ifallalotThis is taken from the standard elitist playbook, taking away agency and responsibility from the individual. THOSE DIRTY PLEBES ARE TOO STUPID TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES Talk about a page out of the playbook. Jeez. You
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Strike 3 on Obamacare Repeal by frvcvs @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: StuAzoleOriginally Posted By: stu dogOriginally Posted By: StuAzoleSo the bill was pulled. I'm shocked all the effort Trump put in to make NFL players look bad didn't get his Obamacare repeal promise over the finish line! he'
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: The Flag by RedPillRob @ 10 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OTdosnew handle, how special.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bonzer rebirth by Duffy @ 10 minutes 57 seconds ago

Quote:Neither can Knox. And that was in weak/average CA surf. Which, "Bonzers don't work in." rolleyes I'm pretty sure that's the board I have sitting in my racks. When I think of weak CA surf I am most certainly not picturing waves that
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Skaters of the ERBB by PhatCruiser @ 21 minutes 47 seconds ago

Awesome interview! Happy Tail Tap Tuesday. I love hitting this hip coming off a big FS carve at the Koi Pond. Skated the Combi for the first time yesterday with a crew celebrating my friend's 58th b-day. Lesson in humility. It took quite a few
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dave's Twin Fin by sdfriday @ 24 minutes 47 seconds ago

Yeeeww!!!
POLITICS
Originally Posted By: SurfdogI really have no problem with the "kneelers". Surfdog Giantsbane!
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: White privilege by StuAzole @ 30 minutes 25 seconds ago

But not Muslims?
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: So, when did "Paid Patriotism" at NFL games begin, anyway? by StuAzole @ 34 minutes 41 seconds ago

What is (or was) a Jackie?
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Whoa! Defend yourself, go to Bali prison. by Racer1 @ 42 minutes 10 seconds ago

That spot has been getting blown up on social media the past few years.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Offender Congressman gets 21 months! by OTdos @ 47 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GromsDadOriginally Posted By: OTdosOriginally Posted By: ifallalotOriginally Posted By: OTdosI'm glad you're happy. I've actually never given AW a second thought. But I consider bashing his wife, whom I consider more intelligent
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Is Killing PC by StuAzole @ 50 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SurfdogOriginally Posted By: StuAzoleOriginally Posted By: SurfdogOriginally Posted By: AutopraxI can't help but think this going for the gotcha is making people miss the big picture\. We shouuld be looking at the trends when t
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My dad had a gnarly accident yesterday by Mr Doof @ 52 minutes 17 seconds ago

And here is the link to CCG's dad getting rescued.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ***Official 2017 Community Surf Journal*** by Tanner @ 55 minutes 12 seconds ago

Log session this AM, at mine and SBD's usual...........epic water/wind conditions, but too bad it was so freaking small. Got a bunch of really fun ones though, on the 9'0 G&S single.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: GromsDad will be horrified by OTdos @ 56 minutes 3 seconds ago

Yeah, I read that in one of little Jared's emails.
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Random Photo Thread by keenfish @ 57 minutes 20 seconds ago

Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BA's wild ride coming to an end by Tanner @ 57 minutes 22 seconds ago

Sorry to hear this - have seen BA so many times over the years at Shores, and he always had a smile and story for me........especially if I had Tanner Jr. with me - he would always chat us up and one time in the parking lot he brought over a pic from
Surfer Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Big Sur PCH by manbearpig @ 57 minutes 46 seconds ago

King cobra, hah, there's a name I'm glad I haven't heard in awhile I was up there drinking tecate like a pussy. I'll have to upload some pics later. Unreal sunrise and sunset.
POLITICS
Jump to new posts Re: Is Puerto Rico Trump's Katrina? by hal9000 @ Today at 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: OTdosEver hear of "a disaster"? There's absolutely no enferstucturqe left. How are they gonna pull themselves out of this? Oh yeah, they are brown, speak spanish. No sense in helping. isn't it obvious? by not owing
POLITICS
Up to 5 WH admin. staffers conducting business on private email accounts. After HRC was tared & feathered, how could anyone that Trump brought in be doing the same thing? It defies logic.
Design Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year by laidback @ Today at 04:52 PM

Soon....@stamps_surf A post shared by @propelled_marine on Sep 26, 2017 at 12:45pm PDT
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >